Seolhyun, what's your problem? "The clothes are stacking up, but I don't have clothes to wear."

Seolhyun has told me his troubles.Seolhyun posted a picture on his Instagram story on the 21st with an article entitled I am so dressed these days ... I have no clothes to wear in the closet.In the open photo, Seolhyun is taking pictures while facing the mirror. Seolhyun boasts a unique fashion sense with beanie, wide pants and leather jacket.Meanwhile, Seolhyun appears on TVNs new drama High Seas shopping list.Photo: Seolhyun Instagram

Seolhyun has told me his troubles.

Seolhyun posted a picture on his Instagram story on the 21st with an article entitled "I am so dressed these days ... I have no clothes to wear in the closet".

In the open photo, Seolhyun is taking pictures while facing the mirror. Seolhyun boasts a unique fashion sense with beanie, wide pants and leather jacket.

Meanwhile, Seolhyun appears on TVN's new drama 'High Seas' shopping list'.

Photo: Seolhyun Instagram