'aoa Withdrawal' Shin Jimin "I had time to look back on myself" ..

Shin Jimin, a member of the group AOA, has found a new agency.On the 14th, Alomalo Entertainment said, We recently signed an exclusive contract with Shin Jimin.Shin Jimin said through his agency, I have been greeting you at a new home. I have had a lot of thoughts and time to look back on myself.I am still cautious, but I am going to take a step forward. Please watch the future. In addition, a new profile image of Shin Jimin was released. Shin Jimin showed a deep look in front of the black background.Shin Jimin has been active on various stages including Mnet Until Pretty Rap Star and Queendom, and has released his own songs such as Hallelujah and Hey as solo projects.Earlier this year, she released the song Suddenly (Suddenly) on social media as surprise gift for my dearth (a surprise gift for loved ones).Photo: Alomalo Entertainment

Shin Jimin, a member of the group aoa, has found a new agency.

On the 14th, Alomalo Entertainment said, "We recently signed an exclusive contract with Shin Jimin."

Shin Jimin said through his agency, "I have been greeting you at a new home. I have had a lot of thoughts and time to look back on myself. I am still cautious, but I am going to take a step forward. Please watch the future. "

In addition, a new profile image of Shin Jimin was released. Shin Jimin showed a deep look in front of the black background.

Shin Jimin has been active on various stages including Mnet 'Until Pretty Rap Star' and 'Queendom', and has released his own songs such as 'Hallelujah' and 'Hey' as solo projects.

Earlier this year, she released the song "Suddenly (Suddenly)" on social media as "surprise gift for my dearth (a surprise gift for loved ones).

Photo: Alomalo Entertainment