"MonstarX=roll model"...Kingdom unleashed #Debut1 anniversary #Worldview #MBTI #The Ides of March

Kingdom Mujin robbed his gaze with dramatic and dramatic visuals.Kingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, Mujin) was published on the 24th through the official account of midnight, with the mini-fours History City of London Kingdom: Part 4.Dan Mujins personal concept photo was released.In the first photo, Mujin showed off her extreme beauty in a pink Korean traditional clothing.The flowered gad created an unusual yet unique atmosphere. In the second photo, which turned into a king, the masculine beauty was outstanding.His languid eyes were added to this, maximizing the charm of the reversal.Kingdom means the king of seven from seven kingdoms, and each members name itself represents the world view.The eight-part History City of London Kingdom is an album about one king who wants to awaken as a true king and six kings who come from different time lines and help him.This mini 4th album will be drawn in the background of The Kingdom of Change led by member Dan.So, before the release of the new album, member Mujin delivered a comeback commemorative answer through his agency GF Entertainment.Q. What if we select the points for the mini 4th album?Mujin: This album is an album that can capture both musicality and popularity at the same time.There is a point choreography that anyone can follow in the title song performance, so I would like you to focus on that part.Q. What is your character in Kingdoms world view?Mujin: The king who governs the  Kingdom of Cherry Blossoms is a king who may seem cold externally but is infinitely generous to his people.I would like to ask you a lot of expectations about when my world view will start and what story it will contain among the eight-part albums.Q. MBTI is a hot topic these days. What if there is something in common between your MBTI and the characters in the world view?MUGIN: I am INFP, a type of passionate mediator who always tries to see advantages rather than disadvantages of others.Like my character in the world view described above, the appearance looks cold, but it is similar to that there are many warm and friendly parts inside.Q. I recently celebrated my first anniversary. What if it has changed from a year ago?Moojin: A lot has changed: Outside, all of the Kingdom members have become handsome. (Laughing) Songs, dance skills have also grown.And the love for The Ides of March (fandom name) has grown.Q. What about Mujins role model?Moojin: Mr. MonstarX. I want to resemble the intense force that spews out on stage.Q. What do I call Kingdom?Moojin: The medium that made me meet The Ides of March.Q. What do you want to achieve this year?Mujin: I hope the number of music videos for the title song will exceed 5 million during this mini-album activity. I would like to ask for your attention because it contains a vast world view connecting the previous works.Q. Finally, what I want to say to The Ides of March (fandom name).MUGIN: I missed you so much while I was preparing for my new album, and I want to gather this heart and express it all during this activity.Meanwhile, Kingdoms Mini 4 History City of London Kingdom: Part 4.Dan will be available on various online music sites at 6 pm on March 17th.GF Entertainment

Kingdom Mujin robbed his gaze with dramatic and dramatic visuals.

Kingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, Mujin) was published on the 24th through the official account of midnight, with the mini-four's 'History City of London Kingdom: Part 4. Dan 'Mujin's personal concept photo was released.

In the first photo, Mujin showed off her extreme beauty in a pink Korean traditional clothing. The flowered gad created an unusual yet unique atmosphere. In the second photo, which turned into a king, the masculine beauty was outstanding. His languid eyes were added to this, maximizing the charm of the reversal.

Kingdom means 'the king of seven from seven Kingdoms', and each member's name itself represents the world view. The eight-part 'History City of London Kingdom' is an album about one king who wants to awaken as a true king and six kings who come from different time lines and help him. This mini 4th album will be drawn in the background of 'The Kingdom of Change' led by member Dan.

So, before the release of the new album, member Mujin delivered a comeback commemorative answer through his agency GF Entertainment.

Q. What if we select the points for the mini 4th album?

Mujin: This album is an album that can capture both musicality and popularity at the same time. There is a point choreography that anyone can follow in the title song performance, so I would like you to focus on that part.

Q. What is your character in Kingdom's world view?

Mujin: The king who governs the ' Kingdom of Cherry Blossoms' is a king who may seem cold externally but is infinitely generous to his people. I would like to ask you a lot of expectations about when my world view will start and what story it will contain among the eight-part albums.

Q. MBTI is a hot topic these days. What if there is something in common between your MBTI and the characters in the world view?

MUGIN: I am INFP, a type of 'passionate mediator' who always tries to see advantages rather than disadvantages of others. Like my character in the world view described above, the appearance looks cold, but it is similar to that there are many warm and friendly parts inside.

Q. I recently celebrated my first anniversary. What if it has changed from a year ago?

Moojin: A lot has changed: Outside, all of the Kingdom members have become handsome. (Laughing) Songs, dance skills have also grown. And the love for The Ides of March (fandom name) has grown.

Q. What about Mujin's role model?

Moojin: Mr. MonstarX. I want to resemble the intense force that spews out on stage.

Q. What do I call Kingdom?

Moojin: The medium that made me meet The Ides of March.

Q. What do you want to achieve this year?

Mujin: I hope the number of music videos for the title song will exceed 5 million during this mini-album activity. I would like to ask for your attention because it contains a vast world view connecting the previous works.

Q. Finally, what I want to say to The Ides of March (fandom name).

MUGIN: I missed you so much while I was preparing for my new album, and I want to gather this heart and express it all during this activity.

Meanwhile, Kingdom's Mini 4 'History City of London Kingdom: Part 4. Dan 'will be available on various online music sites at 6 pm on March 17th.

GF Entertainment