Kingdom 'twice Gift' on first anniversary of debut

Kingdom meets fans with special event to mark first anniversary of debutKingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin) gave a feeling of gratitude to The Ides of March (Fandum Myeong) through his agency GF Entertainment on the first anniversary of his debut today (18th), and announced the news of the special event.The first event that Kingdom prepared was the Relay V Live! by members. Today (18th) from 12 p.m., the official Naver V Live!Through the account, Kingdom members relay Love Live! broadcast and communicate with fans around the world.The second event will be held at Megabox Hongdae store at 3:30 pm on the 26th, and will be visited by fans with stage and various compositions that can be seen only at this event.Kingdom, composed of Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin, was published on February 18 last year in the Mini 1 History City of London Kingdom: Part 1.Arthur made his debut with Kingdom, which has become a high-end prospect for the fourth generation idol, showing a vast world view and huge performances.Kingdom, who released three albums for a year and ran without a break, gave a special impression.This is the first anniversary of Kingdoms debut.Jahan: Unfortunately, I cant send you with The Ides of March on the first anniversary day, but I want to say thank you first.I will be a person who will try harder to be together for the rest of my life.Ivan: Im sorry I havent been able to do many things because of Corona 19, but Im really happy to have the opportunity to meet face-to-face this time.If it is short and long, I would like to thank The Ides of March for loving us for a long year and tell you that I love you.TAICH: I think Ive just staged my debut song Xcalibur, but Im glad and surprised that its already my first anniversary.And thank you to The Ides of March for loving us during the first anniversary.Arthur: First of all, thank you to The Ides of March and its members for being the reason that the team, Kingdom, was able to stay and last for a year.I was worried that I could celebrate my first anniversary when I debuted, but it is really amazing and good to be the first anniversary. I will grow up to be a better Kingdom with a good album.Dan: Its been so fast that I cant believe its our first anniversary, and I think that Kingdom and The Ides of March have been running hard and hard.I am grateful to our fans for always sharing and filling the vacancy, and I am glad and happy to be able to celebrate the anniversary of the first anniversary.I will continue to do my best and be Kingdom responsible for Kingmes happiness. Congratulations again on the first anniversary.Louis: Based on the hard times I have been running for the first anniversary, I would like to love you a lot because I will be proud of my comeback with better music.MUGIN: Ive been running just ahead of me, but its already a one-year anniversary.Ive been coming to you in various ways over the past year, and Im going to be a Kingdom that will be more cool and touching in the future.On the other hand, Kingdom is about to make a comeback with the mini 4th album History City of London Kingdom: Part 4. Dan on March 17th.

Kingdom meets fans with special event to mark first anniversary of debut

Kingdom (Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin) gave a feeling of gratitude to The Ides of March (Fandum Myeong) through his agency GF Entertainment on the first anniversary of his debut today (18th), and announced the news of the special event.

The first event that Kingdom prepared was the Relay V Live! by members. Today (18th) from 12 p.m., the official Naver V Live! Through the account, Kingdom members relay Love Live! broadcast and communicate with fans around the world. The second event will be held at Megabox Hongdae store at 3:30 pm on the 26th, and will be visited by fans with stage and various compositions that can be seen only at this event.

Kingdom, composed of Jahan, Ivan, Chiu, Arthur, Dan, Louis, and Mujin, was published on February 18 last year in the Mini 1 'History City of London Kingdom: Part 1. Arthur made his debut with Kingdom, which has become a high-end prospect for the fourth generation idol, showing a vast world view and huge performances. Kingdom, who released three albums for a year and ran without a break, gave a special impression.

This is the first anniversary of Kingdom's debut.

Jahan: Unfortunately, I can't send you with The Ides of March on the first anniversary day, but I want to say thank you first. I will be a person who will try harder to be together for the rest of my life.

Ivan: I'm sorry I haven't been able to do many things because of Corona 19, but I'm really happy to have the opportunity to meet face-to-face this time. If it is short and long, I would like to thank The Ides of March for loving us for a long year and tell you that I love you.

TAICH: I think I've just staged my debut song 'Xcalibur', but I'm glad and surprised that it's already my first anniversary. And thank you to The Ides of March for loving us during the first anniversary.

Arthur: First of all, thank you to The Ides of March and its members for being the reason that the team, Kingdom, was able to stay and last for a year. I was worried that I could celebrate my first anniversary when I debuted, but it is really amazing and good to be the first anniversary. I will grow up to be a better Kingdom with a good album.

Dan: It's been so fast that I can't believe it's our first anniversary, and I think that Kingdom and The Ides of March have been running hard and hard. I am grateful to our fans for always sharing and filling the vacancy, and I am glad and happy to be able to celebrate the anniversary of the first anniversary. I will continue to do my best and be Kingdom responsible for Kingme's happiness. Congratulations again on the first anniversary.

Louis: Based on the hard times I have been running for the first anniversary, I would like to love you a lot because I will be proud of my comeback with better music.

MUGIN: I've been running just ahead of me, but it's already a one-year anniversary. I've been coming to you in various ways over the past year, and I'm going to be a Kingdom that will be more cool and touching in the future.

On the other hand, Kingdom is about to make a comeback with the mini 4th album 'History City of London Kingdom: Part 4. Dan' on March 17th.