'Doude' Ahn Young Mi "Husband first impression, misunderstood that I was just playing with the picture...

Gag woman Ahn Young Mi mentioned Husbands first impression and attracted attention.On MBC FM4Us Muzie Ahn Young Mi, which was broadcast on the 28th, Song Jin-woo appeared and talked about the first impression.Ahn Young Mi said, I do not believe in the first impression. When I first saw Husband in the photo, I summoned him.When I first saw him in the picture before meeting Husband, I thought, Hes got to play.I met her and she talked to her again, and she said, I felt different when I saw the picture and when I met her.Muzie also helped Ahn Young Mis Husband to be a decent personality.Muzie also made the first impression of Song Jin-woo, saying, I thought that I would not fit with Song Jin-woos first impression.At first I thought that the energy that the tension is always up is very different from me, but the more I meet, the more I change.I met with Yoo Se-yoon last week and talked to him, but they both thought that Song Jin-woo was a good person.Song Jin-woo said, It was a complete reversal.At first, I thought it would be a bit strong and strong, but I did not say that, but I saw a lot of things in the inside.

Gag woman Ahn Young Mi mentioned Husband's first impression and attracted attention.

On MBC FM4U's 'Muzie Ahn Young Mi', which was broadcast on the 28th, Song Jin-woo appeared and talked about the first impression.

Ahn Young Mi said, "I do not believe in the first impression." When I first saw Husband in the photo, I summoned him. “When I first saw him in the picture before meeting Husband, I thought, ‘He’s got to play.’” “I met her and she talked to her again, and she said, “I felt different when I saw the picture and when I met her.” Muzie also helped Ahn Young Mi's Husband to be a decent personality.

Muzie also made the first impression of Song Jin-woo, saying, "I thought that I would not fit with Song Jin-woo's first impression. At first I thought that the energy that the tension is always up is very different from me, but the more I meet, the more I change. “I met with Yoo Se-yoon last week and talked to him, but they both thought that Song Jin-woo was a good person.”

Song Jin-woo said, "It was a complete reversal. At first, I thought it would be a bit strong and strong, but I did not say that, but I saw a lot of things in the inside. "