Mo Tae-Bum "Living as a Second Life Socceroo as soon as I Return from Middle East" (Dude)

Former Gangneung Oval national team Mo Tae-Bum has revealed his love for football.MBC FM4U Dooshis date Muzie, Ahn Young Mi, which was broadcast on February 25, was featured as a guest by former Gangneung Oval player Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin announcer who worked as a commentator for 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.DJ Muzie praised Every time there is a big Olympic event, a commentary star is born, and this year was your year. Ahn Young Mi said, When did you come back after the Beijing Winter Olympics?I asked.Kim Na-jin announcer said, I came back on Monday and was quarantined for a day, voiced and released. Now I can go to the company only.I have been allowed to work because I am working in a situation where I can work. Mo Tae-Bum said: As soon as I got back, I went to JTBC I have to stick together because I live my second life as a soccer player, and Ive never been on radio since I came back.Muzie told Kim Najin announcer, I have also left my own program?I am curious, and Kim Na-jin responded wittyly, saying, I have to rest a little more and concentrate on Date of the City because I have rested.

Former Gangneung Oval national team Mo Tae-Bum has revealed his love for football.

MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Muzie, Ahn Young Mi', which was broadcast on February 25, was featured as a guest by former Gangneung Oval player Mo Tae-Bum and Kim Na-jin announcer who worked as a commentator for '2022 Beijing Winter Olympics'.

DJ Muzie praised "Every time there is a big Olympic event, a commentary star is born, and this year was your year." Ahn Young Mi said, "When did you come back after the Beijing Winter Olympics? "I asked.

Kim Na-jin announcer said, "I came back on Monday and was quarantined for a day, voiced and released. Now I can go to the company only. I have been allowed to work because I am working in a situation where I can work. "

Mo Tae-Bum said: "As soon as I got back, I went to JTBC 'I have to stick together' because I live my second life as a soccer player, and I've never been on radio since I came back."

Muzie told Kim Najin announcer, "I have also left my own program? "I am curious, and Kim Na-jin responded wittyly, saying," I have to rest a little more and concentrate on 'Date of the City' because I have rested.