Philip Roth, "Mina," passed the Seoul Arts College "Do everything your wife wants to do."

Singer Minas husband, Philip Roth, will become a freshman at Seoul National University of Arts.Ryu released a notice of passing the Seoul National University of Artss Faculty of Performing Arts (Major in Acting) on his instagram on the 8th.I am going to work hard even late because of my wife who suggested me to go to college even late, he said. I am going to finish the Hello Trot stage and wonder how to spend 2022.I do not expect a life before the end, I want to live with everything I want to do, he said to his wife Mina, Thank you. I rewarded him with passing.I am very proud of my husband, who is a little late but is working hard, said Philip Roths wife Mina on Instagram.Meanwhile, Liu Philip Roth made his debut as a group Sorreal in 2014 and married Mina, who is 17 years old in 2018.He appeared on KBS2 Saving Men 2 and MBN Hello Trot.

Singer Mina's husband, Philip Roth, will become a freshman at Seoul National University of Arts.

Ryu released a notice of passing the Seoul National University of Arts's Faculty of Performing Arts (Major in Acting) on his instagram on the 8th.

"I am going to work hard even late because of my wife who suggested me to go to college even late," he said. "I am going to finish the 'Hello Trot' stage and wonder how to spend 2022."

"I do not expect a life before the end, I want to live with everything I want to do," he said to his wife Mina, "Thank you. I rewarded him with passing."

"I am very proud of my husband, who is a little late but is working hard," said Philip Roth's wife Mina on Instagram.

Meanwhile, Liu Philip Roth made his debut as a group Sorreal in 2014 and married Mina, who is 17 years old in 2018.

He appeared on KBS2 'Saving Men 2' and MBN 'Hello Trot'.