"No Lies, Assailant Jimin"...Mina, AOA Second Sniper Seolhyun Back

Is the disclosure locomotive running again?Mina, a member of the group AOA, has re-shooted Jimin, who told her SNS on Thursday: What did you lie about what you went through for?I hope you get psychological treatment because you feel like your mental condition has deteriorated. I hope you will be happy someday. Mina said, I explained the situation before, but I did not believe it, and when the transcripts and text details were released, the company planned to do it.Even if I endured 10 years, the text abuse is a part of my fault. One question is why I tried so hard, why did I have to break down so much? I asked him to disclose all the transcripts, but most of the company officials at the time, and Shin (Jimin), who was looking for a knife at first, disappeared at some point and started to do it without a soul, just like a robot.From the first time in, officials were filming whether it was video or recording. They were ready to unravel at any time.I said why I could not disclose all the transcripts, but I said that I had to go to the swearing and the crazy sounds.But I still want to release the full transcript, he said.The perpetrator is Jimin. What does it matter if I lose money? It is important to reveal the truth.I do not listen to what I want to see and listen to anyway. Mina also said on the 9th, The parts I was hurt, the parts I told me to die. The abuse violence, the bullying.It was nine to ten years, and Ive been writing and swearing since then, and Ive been through ten years and I wanted to get revenge.I am sorry for the transcript, but it was not a true apology for me to see the womans expression and tone together in the field.How could a woman who could not remember all the time make a true apology? I was not good at it, I was foolish, but I did not lose his sin.Im in a mental state right now, Jimin said.Since then, he has said that he will not comment on Jimin anymore, but in fact, he has not changed his position once or twice, so fans anxiety is growing.Is it a concern for Minas SNS post? Seolhyun also uploaded several photos to SNS on the 9th. The photo released is an excerpt of a part of the book Into the Police Officer.Seolhyun said, They did not even know that their tongue was a sharp knife, and I swung at me, and I had a lot of armor with no skill to take it, I just asked me why I care so much about what people say to listen to it in one ear, but its difficult.,  I heard it clearly in both ears, and it was obvious,  He will soon forget this, but I will leave it and chew it on and hurt it many times.They chew and chew and chew and chew so much that they dont get any juice. Theyll be sad to drink the essence of the wound.I have this personality, and it is hard to live with me. Seolhyun also posted a photo of the ambassador of the animation character.The capture contains contents such as I am precious in the past but I have to move forward, I think about the good things you have done, and Do not be afraid to change.

Is the disclosure locomotive running again?

Mina, a member of the group AOA, has re-shooted Jimin, who told her SNS on Thursday: "What did you lie about what you went through for? I hope you get psychological treatment because you feel like your mental condition has deteriorated. I hope you will be happy someday. "

Mina said, "I explained the situation before, but I did not believe it, and when the transcripts and text details were released, the company planned to do it. Even if I endured 10 years, the text abuse is a part of my fault. One question is why I tried so hard, why did I have to break down so much? "

"I asked him to disclose all the transcripts, but most of the company officials at the time, and Shin (Jimin), who was looking for a knife at first, disappeared at some point and started to do it without a soul, just like a robot. From the first time in, officials were filming whether it was video or recording. They were ready to unravel at any time. I said why I could not disclose all the transcripts, but I said that I had to go to the swearing and the crazy sounds. But I still want to release the full transcript," he said.

"The perpetrator is Jimin. What does it matter if I lose money? It is important to reveal the truth. I do not listen to what I want to see and listen to anyway. "

Mina also said on the 9th, "The parts I was hurt, the parts I told me to die. The abuse violence, the bullying. It was nine to ten years, and I’ve been writing and swearing since then, and I’ve been through ten years and I wanted to get revenge. "I am sorry for the transcript, but it was not a true apology for me to see the woman's expression and tone together in the field. How could a woman who could not remember all the time make a true apology? I was not good at it, I was foolish, but I did not lose his sin. I'm in a mental state right now," Jimin said. Since then, he has said that he will not comment on Jimin anymore, but in fact, he has not changed his position once or twice, so fans' anxiety is growing.

Is it a concern for Mina's SNS post? Seolhyun also uploaded several photos to SNS on the 9th. The photo released is an excerpt of a part of the book "Into the Police Officer". Seolhyun said, 'They did not even know that their tongue was a sharp knife, and I swung at me, and I had a lot of armor with no skill to take it,' 'I just asked me why I care so much about what people say to listen to it in one ear, but it's difficult.', ' I heard it clearly in both ears, and it was obvious, '' He will soon forget this, but I will leave it and chew it on and hurt it many times. They chew and chew and chew and chew so much that they don't get any juice. They'll be sad to drink the essence of the wound. I have this personality, and it is hard to live with me. "

Seolhyun also posted a photo of the ambassador of the animation Character. The capture contains contents such as 'I am precious in the past but I have to move forward', 'I think about the good things you have done', and 'Do not be afraid to change'.