"You'll be a football player" Lee Dong-gook Cyan is already nine..."Nationals" Storm Growth with Dream Tree ('You Can't Flip')

I cant cheat on blood Lee Dong-gooks son Cyan reveals dream of becoming a footballerIn the channel A entertainment program Super DNA Blood is a tricky one (abbreviated blood is not tricked), which was broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 28th, Super DNA leaders such as Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, Lee Hyung-taeks daughter Min-Ju, Kim Byung-hyuns daughter Min-Ju, and Cho Won-hees son Yun Jun gathered together.Tony Akins, a number one Technician player and dribble craftsman, appeared on the show. Tony Akins was applauded for his dribble with his eyes closed.Kang Ho-dong asked, Do you know what the title of our program means? Tony Akins answered correctly, Parent DNA is coming down to the children.My father played basketball in the United States until college, The Uncle, my fathers younger brothers played basketball, all positions were guard, Tony Akins said.Tony Akins said: Ive been a mercenary for seven years after my failed NBA career; Ive played in Russia, Europe, and so on, and Ive had a goal of playing for my mothers national team.The final destination was Korea, he said.Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, who turned nine, were on the air; Lee Dong-gook spent time training for football with Son.Cyan nodded to the question Are you going to play soccer? and replied, I will.Kim Byung-hyuns daughter Min-Ju and Lee Hyung-taeks daughter Mina visited Lee Dong-gooks soccer academy.Kim Byung-hyun said, Since soccer is a group exercise, I have come to see that it will help me to develop cooperation rather than personal exercise and to have a lower body-oriented body.Cho Won-hee and Yun Jun also visited Academi, where the super DNA leaders gathered in one place.Mina was interested in Cho Won-hees son Yun jun, saying, Hes handsome; hes better than Father (Cho Won-hee).I came to the East, The Uncle, because I wanted to learn football, Yun Jun said.Youre a good football player, he said with a pleasant smile, and Yun Jun replied, Dongguk The Uncle is better.Lee Dong-gook looked at Yun jun and said, I just want to teach you when I see these friends with a lantern full of soccer passion.Channel A I cant cheat on blood broadcast screen capture
I cant cheat on blood Lee Dong-gooks son Cyan reveals dream of becoming a footballerIn the channel A entertainment program Super DNA Blood is a tricky one (abbreviated blood is not tricked), which was broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 28th, Super DNA leaders such as Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, Lee Hyung-taeks daughter Min-Ju, Kim Byung-hyuns daughter Min-Ju, and Cho Won-hees son Yun Jun gathered together.Tony Akins, a number one Technician player and dribble craftsman, appeared on the show. Tony Akins was applauded for his dribble with his eyes closed.Kang Ho-dong asked, Do you know what the title of our program means? Tony Akins answered correctly, Parent DNA is coming down to the children.My father played basketball in the United States until college, The Uncle, my fathers younger brothers played basketball, all positions were guard, Tony Akins said.Tony Akins said: Ive been a mercenary for seven years after my failed NBA career; Ive played in Russia, Europe, and so on, and Ive had a goal of playing for my mothers national team.The final destination was Korea, he said.Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, who turned nine, were on the air; Lee Dong-gook spent time training for football with Son.Cyan nodded to the question Are you going to play soccer? and replied, I will.Kim Byung-hyuns daughter Min-Ju and Lee Hyung-taeks daughter Mina visited Lee Dong-gooks soccer academy.Kim Byung-hyun said, Since soccer is a group exercise, I have come to see that it will help me to develop cooperation rather than personal exercise and to have a lower body-oriented body.Cho Won-hee and Yun Jun also visited Academi, where the super DNA leaders gathered in one place.Mina was interested in Cho Won-hees son Yun jun, saying, Hes handsome; hes better than Father (Cho Won-hee).I came to the East, The Uncle, because I wanted to learn football, Yun Jun said.Youre a good football player, he said with a pleasant smile, and Yun Jun replied, Dongguk The Uncle is better.Lee Dong-gook looked at Yun jun and said, I just want to teach you when I see these friends with a lantern full of soccer passion.Channel A I cant cheat on blood broadcast screen capture

'I can't cheat on blood' Lee Dong-gook's son Cyan reveals dream of becoming a footballer

In the channel A entertainment program "Super DNA Blood is a tricky one (abbreviated blood is not tricked), which was broadcasted at 9:50 pm on the 28th, Super DNA leaders such as Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, Lee Hyung-taek's daughter Min-Ju, Kim Byung-hyun's daughter Min-Ju, and Cho Won-hee's son yun jun gathered together.

Tony Akins, a number one Technician player and dribble craftsman, appeared on the show. Tony Akins was applauded for his dribble with his eyes closed.

Kang Ho-dong asked, "Do you know what the title of our program means?" Tony Akins answered correctly, "Parent DNA is coming down to the children." "My Father played basketball in the United States until college, The Uncle, my Father's younger brothers played basketball, all positions were guard," Tony Akins said.

Tony Akins said: "I've been a mercenary for seven years after my failed NBA career; I've played in Russia, Europe, and so on, and I've had a goal of playing for my mother's national team. The final destination was Korea," he said.

Lee Dong-gook and son Cyan, who turned nine, were on the air; Lee Dong-gook spent time training for football with son. Cyan nodded to the question "Are you going to play soccer?" and replied, "I will."

Kim Byung-hyun's daughter Min-Ju and Lee Hyung-taek's daughter Mina visited Lee Dong-gook's soccer academy. Kim Byung-hyun said, "Since soccer is a group exercise, I have come to see that it will help me to develop cooperation rather than personal exercise and to have a lower body-oriented body."

Cho Won-hee and yun jun also visited Academi, where the super DNA leaders gathered in one place. Mina was interested in Cho Won-hee's son yun jun, saying, "He's handsome; he's better than Father (Cho Won-hee). "I came to the East, The Uncle, because I wanted to learn football," yun jun said. "You're a good football player," he said with a pleasant smile, and yun jun replied, "Dongguk The Uncle is better."

Lee Dong-gook looked at yun jun and said, "I just want to teach you when I see these friends with a lantern full of soccer passion."

Channel A 'I can't cheat on blood' broadcast screen capture