Jae Eun Lee "I didn't meet after marriage...I live together again after divorce" (Baeksenuri show)

Actor Jae Eun Lee appeared on TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 2nd.On this day, Jae Eun Lee accompanied her mother to the riding practice area, which she enjoys as a hobby, and went out to eat delicious food together.I didnt see my mother after I got married, Jae Eun Lee confessed, worrying about her mothers eating habits and health.The relationship with my mother is Feelings that seemed to have been back in the past, said Yoo Jung-hyun, MC who watched the video of Jae Eun Lee and his mother.Jae Eun Lee said, In the past, when I went to shoot with my mother, I was with my mother without my dad.After marriage, I stayed away from my mother, and my father died three years after marriage.My mother is alone, and I have had a bad time for me, so I had time to be alone with each other while experiencing such things. Jae Eun Lee married in 2006, but suffered a divorce in 2017.Jae Eun Lees mother also confided that she had feelings that she needed a lot of people to be next to her (seeing her daughter), and Jae Eun Lee said, Then, in seven to eight years, she merged and lived together again.I do not eat age, I do not get iron, he said, he said.The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen
Actor Jae Eun Lee appeared on TV Chosun Baekse Nuri Show broadcast on the 2nd.On this day, Jae Eun Lee accompanied her mother to the riding practice area, which she enjoys as a hobby, and went out to eat delicious food together.I didnt see my mother after I got married, Jae Eun Lee confessed, worrying about her mothers eating habits and health.The relationship with my mother is Feelings that seemed to have been back in the past, said Yoo Jung-hyun, MC who watched the video of Jae Eun Lee and his mother.Jae Eun Lee said, In the past, when I went to shoot with my mother, I was with my mother without my dad.After marriage, I stayed away from my mother, and my father died three years after marriage.My mother is alone, and I have had a bad time for me, so I had time to be alone with each other while experiencing such things. Jae Eun Lee married in 2006, but suffered a divorce in 2017.Jae Eun Lees mother also confided that she had feelings that she needed a lot of people to be next to her (seeing her daughter), and Jae Eun Lee said, Then, in seven to eight years, she merged and lived together again.I do not eat age, I do not get iron, he said, he said.The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

Actor Jae Eun Lee appeared on TV Chosun 'Baekse Nuri Show' broadcast on the 2nd.

On this day, Jae Eun Lee accompanied her mother to the riding practice area, which she enjoys as a hobby, and went out to eat delicious food together.

"I didn't see my mother after I got married," Jae Eun Lee confessed, worrying about her mother's eating habits and health.

"The relationship with my mother is Feelings that seemed to have been back in the past," said Yoo Jung-hyun, MC who watched the video of Jae Eun Lee and his mother.

Jae Eun Lee said, "In the past, when I went to shoot with my mother, I was with my mother without my dad. After marriage, I stayed away from my mother, and my father died three years after marriage. My mother is alone, and I have had a bad time for me, so I had time to be alone with each other while experiencing such things. " Jae Eun Lee married in 2006, but suffered a divorce in 2017.

Jae Eun Lee's mother also confided that she had "Feelings that she needed a lot of people to be next to her (seeing her daughter), and Jae Eun Lee said, "Then, in seven to eight years, she merged and lived together again. "I do not eat age, I do not get iron," he said, "he said.

The Baek Se-nuri Show is broadcast every Wednesday at 7 p.m.

Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen