Lee Ji-hye, Divorce Danger Confessions...Moon Jae-wan "Felings Wife Ignores Me" ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest')

Lee Ji-hye, Moon Jae-wan and his wife Confessions that they have been through divorce Danger.On SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny, Lee Ji-hye is pictured looking for a hospital as a health red light.A shocking diagnosis has been made for Lee Ji-hye, who recently visited the hospital with her husband Moon Jae-wan due to health problems after childbirth.Lee Ji-hye, who seemed healthy, was in a dizzying situation where she did not breathe after giving birth.An unexpected disease was found in the test, and even the doctor made a diagnosis like Cheongcheon wall power that it was difficult to cure.Lee Ji-hye said, I am a mother of two children.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye and Moon Jae-wan in the somber Danger had gone to the divorce Danger (?) after giving birth.The second emotional battle after childbirth grew out of control, and Lee Ji-hye said, Do not you like me?I also said that I did not like my brother. The studio is also serious, and What is this?It was even the situation that the husband of the innocent husband Moon Jae-wan made the first counterattack at Lee Ji-hyes words and embarrassed Lee Ji-hye.Moon Jae-wan, who always accepted 100% of Lee Ji-hyes story, said, Wipe heard Feelings who ignored me. Lee Ji-hee is said to have not been able to talk to Moon Jae-wans story for the first time.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest airs at 10 p.m. on the 2nd.

Lee Ji-hye, Moon Jae-wan and his wife Confessions that they have been through divorce Danger.

On SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny', Lee Ji-hye is pictured looking for a hospital as a health red light.

A shocking diagnosis has been made for Lee Ji-hye, who recently visited the hospital with her husband Moon Jae-wan due to health problems after childbirth. Lee Ji-hye, who seemed healthy, was in a dizzying situation where she did not breathe after giving birth. An unexpected disease was found in the test, and even the doctor made a diagnosis like "Cheongcheon wall power" that it was difficult to cure. Lee Ji-hye said, "I am a mother of two children."

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye and Moon Jae-wan in the somber Danger had gone to the divorce Danger (?) after giving birth. The second emotional battle after childbirth grew out of control, and Lee Ji-hye said, "Do not you like me? I also said that I did not like my brother. "The studio is also serious," and "What is this?"

It was even the situation that the husband of the innocent husband Moon Jae-wan made the first counterattack at Lee Ji-hye's words and embarrassed Lee Ji-hye. Moon Jae-wan, who always accepted 100% of Lee Ji-hye's story, said, "Wipe heard Feelings who ignored me." Lee Ji-hee is said to have not been able to talk to Moon Jae-wan's story for the first time.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' airs at 10 p.m. on the 2nd.