"Bersailles Palace liver" Kim Se-jeong "I wore it as improved hanbok Feelings, but it's like my mother's clothes."

Seoul) = Singer and Actor Kim Se-jeong revealed his appearance during his France trip.Kim Se-jong released photos taken during the trip, saying, I went to Versailles Palace, improved Hanbok Feelings and heard it was like my mothers clothes, on the social network service account on the 5th.Kim Se-jeong left picturesque photos in the background of Frances beautiful scenery, with cute style fashion also eye-catching.Kim Se-jeong has recently successfully completed the SBS drama In-house Match and has a break.

Seoul) = Singer and Actor Kim Se-jeong revealed his appearance during his France trip.

Kim Se-jong released photos taken during the trip, saying, "I went to Versailles Palace, improved Hanbok Feelings and heard it was like my mother's clothes," on the social network service account on the 5th.

Kim Se-jeong left picturesque photos in the background of France's beautiful scenery, with cute style fashion also eye-catching.

Kim Se-jeong has recently successfully completed the SBS drama 'In-house Match' and has a break.