"mask King" Seo Nam-yong "Reasons for Long-Terms: To Donate to Children with Cancer"

Seo Nam-yong reveals why he sticks to long hairMBC mask king broadcast on February 27th, the new king of the new king to challenge the small girl eightThe stage of the maskSingers has been unveiled.The fourth stage in the first round was a confrontation between acorns and recovery rights. They chose Byun Jin-seops Like Birds.The winner was the acorn, and the eliminated recovery rights unmasked and revealed his identity; he was the comedian Seo Nam-yong.On this day, Seo Nam-yong asked, Why do you stick to long hair? I cut my hair short in Maritel in 2016.I donated my hair to children with childhood cancer at the time, but I am raising my head to donate once more.

Seo Nam-yong reveals why he sticks to long hair

MBC 'mask king' broadcast on February 27th, the new king of the new king to challenge the small girl eight The stage of the mask Singers has been unveiled.

The fourth stage in the first round was a confrontation between acorns and recovery rights. They chose Byun Jin-seop's "Like Birds."

The winner was the acorn, and the eliminated recovery rights unmasked and revealed his identity; he was the comedian Seo Nam-yong.

On this day, Seo Nam-yong asked, "Why do you stick to long hair?" "I cut my hair short in 'Maritel' in 2016. I donated my hair to children with childhood cancer at the time, but I am raising my head to donate once more. "