Kim Min-gook, who was raised by a viewer, said, "Where is my Father?

King of Mask Singer Kim Seong-joo son Kim Min-gook says Father whereabouts on appearanceIn MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on July 30, Duck foot was revealed as Kim Min-gook, the son of Kim Seong-joo, while being featured in summer specials.On this day, Kim Min-gook revealed his identity in the introduction of Kim Seong-joo, Kim Min-gook is the eldest brother who has been greatly loved by Where is Father?Kim Seong-joo also attracted attention with appearances that he did not know until he received a memo before the release.The studio admired the appearance of Kim Min-gook, who grew up in a storm. Kim Seong-joo gave a laugh to performer 2 who did not recognize his son after Kim Guura.During the interview, Kim Seong-joo said, Where is Father? Have you ever regretted it? Do you regret the situation because of Fathers will?However, Kim Min-gook said, Ive never seen my father cook before. I ate with sausages on my first trip, and it tasted so good.Kim Min-gook said that his current dream is to be a film director. I often went to my fathers house and showed me a lot of Jurassic Park, so my first dream was a dinosaur.After that, I thought I would rather go to make something like this.  I wanted to learn more about TV and movies while watching my father for 10 years. Kim Seong-joo asked Kim Min-gook, What kind of father am I? Its okay. Tell me honestly and comfortably.Kim Min-gook said, I was very busy, so I missed it every time. That made me spend more time with my father.I think Father is a good Father because he thinks so, too. Finally, Kim Seong-joo bowed, Thank you for saying that I grew up like this once again. The viewers raised me.Kim Min-gook also said, Ten years is a long time, and there are many people who remember me, so I would like to thank you. If you welcomed me once again, I will thank you.

King of Mask Singer' Kim Seong-joo son Kim Min-gook says 'Father whereabouts' on appearance In MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on July 30, 'Duck foot' was revealed as Kim Min-gook, the son of Kim Seong-joo, while being featured in summer specials. On this day, Kim Min-gook revealed his identity in the introduction of Kim Seong-joo, "Kim Min-gook is the eldest brother who has been greatly loved by 'Where is Father?' Kim Seong-joo also attracted attention with appearances that he did not know until he received a memo before the release. The studio admired the appearance of Kim Min-gook, who grew up in a storm. Kim Seong-joo gave a laugh to performer 2 who did not recognize his son after Kim Guura. During the interview, Kim Seong-joo said, "'Where is Father?' Have you ever regretted it? Do you regret the situation because of Father's will?" However, Kim Min-gook said, "I've never seen my Father cook before. I ate with sausages on my first trip, and it tasted so good." Kim Min-gook said that his current dream is to be a film director. "I often went to my Father's house and showed me a lot of 'Jurassic Park', so my first dream was a dinosaur. After that, I thought I would rather go to make something like this. "" I wanted to learn more about TV and movies while watching my Father for 10 years. " Kim Seong-joo asked Kim Min-gook, "What kind of Father am I? It's okay. Tell me honestly and comfortably." Kim Min-gook said, "I was very busy, so I missed it every time. That made me spend more time with my Father. I think Father is a good Father because he thinks so, too. " Finally, Kim Seong-joo bowed, "Thank You for saying that I grew up like this once again. The viewers raised me." Kim Min-gook also said, "Ten years is a long time, and there are many people who remember me, so I would like to Thank You. If you welcomed me once again, I will Thank You."