Hwa-seon Lee ⁇ Alumni Lee Hyori, King of Mask Singer

King of Mask Singer actor Hwa-seon Lee references Lee HyoriIn MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on July 30, Snorkeling was revealed as actor Hwa-seon Lee while it was decorated with summer special feature.On this day, Hwa-seon Lee said, It was a bad schoolboy until the supermodel.I was in the same class as the filial piece, and I was always a class president, he said, referring to Lee Hyori, I became a model and met Lee Hyori in a feature film.I called Hey Lee Hyori and he said, Hey Class president. Why are you here? adding a smile.Hwa-seon Lee added, Ive never called my name filial piety because my name is Class President.Meanwhile, King of Mask Singer is a music variety program where stars who hide their age, status, and occupation show off their talents with their voices.

King of Mask Singer' actor Hwa-seon Lee references Lee Hyori In MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on July 30, 'Snorkeling' was revealed as actor Hwa-seon Lee while it was decorated with summer special feature. On this day, Hwa-seon Lee said, "It was a bad schoolboy until the supermodel." "I was in the same class as the filial piece, and I was always a Class president," he said, referring to Lee Hyori, "I became a model and met Lee Hyori in a feature film. I called "Hey Lee Hyori" and he said, "Hey Class president. Why are you here?" adding a smile. Hwa-seon Lee added, "I've never called my name 'filial piety' because my name is Class president." Meanwhile, King of Mask Singer' is a music variety program where stars who hide their age, status, and occupation show off their talents with their voices.