Kim Min-hee Panic disorder, retirement I can not even memorize 4 lines (King of Mask Singer)

Singer and actress Kim Min-hee has confessed to Panic disorder.In the MBC entertainment program  ⁇  King of Mask Singer  ⁇  broadcast on June 25, singer and actor Kim Min-hee from child actor set up a disassembly stage with serial.Kim Min-hee had a panic disorder in the mid-40s after finishing the stage. I decided to retire the entertainment industry because I could not memorize four lines of dialogue.He said, I received a King of Mask Singer in a car that was worried about retirement in the entertainment industry. Its just hard, but how hard is it to use a mask?I finally decided to retire the King of Mask Singer, but when I took off my mask, I realized that I lost my confidence by listening to the cheers of the audience. Kim Min-hee went to Choi Baek-ho and was able to make his debut as a singer. He started singing with Choi Baek-hos teacher song and said that he is currently working as a singer.

Singer and actress Kim Min-hee has confessed to Panic disorder. In the MBC entertainment program ⁇ King of Mask Singer ⁇ broadcast on June 25, singer and actor Kim Min-hee from child actor set up a disassembly stage with serial. Kim Min-hee had a Panic disorder in the mid-40s after finishing the stage. "I decided to retire the entertainment industry because I could not memorize four lines of dialogue." He said, "I received a King of Mask Singer in a car that was worried about retirement in the entertainment industry." "It's just hard, but how hard is it to use a mask? I finally decided to retire the King of Mask Singer, but when I took off my mask, I realized that I lost my confidence by listening to the cheers of the audience. " Kim Min-hee went to Choi Baek-ho and was able to make his debut as a singer. He started singing with Choi Baek-ho's teacher song and said that he is currently working as a singer.