'Jung Jo-gook' Kim Sung-eun, ready to shoot with a swollen face..."It seems to be young."

( ) Kim Sung-eun boasted a bright beauty.On the 28th, Kim Sung-eun posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Shooting.The photo released on the day included Kim Sung-eun, who was preparing in the studio for filming, matching a floral knit with a beady color skirt to show off her brilliant charm.Kim Sung-eun added: Ive been swollen so hard I think I look young.On the other hand, Kim Sung-eun married Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player in 2009, and has three siblings.Recently, SBS entertainment program Sangmyong 2 - You are my destiny appeared in the familys daily life.Photo: Kim Sung-eun Instagram

( ) Kim Sung-eun boasted a bright beauty.

On the 28th, Kim Sung-eun posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Shooting".

The photo released on the day included Kim Sung-eun, who was preparing in the studio for filming, matching a floral knit with a beady color skirt to show off her brilliant charm. Kim Sung-eun added: "I've been swollen so hard I think I look young.

On the other hand, Kim Sung-eun married Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player in 2009, and has three siblings. Recently, SBS entertainment program 'Sangmyong 2 - You are my destiny' appeared in the family's daily life.

Photo: Kim Sung-eun Instagram