'Jung Jo-gook' Kim Sung-eun, a disastrous sighting from a parking lot, said: "I don't think...

Actor Kim Sung-eun is frustrated.On the 27th, Kim Sung-eun uploaded the photo to his instagram saying, The airpot I found in the parking lot!The photo shows an air pod that is disassembled as if it were lying on a car while falling on the floor of the parking lot.Kim Sung-eun, who saw it, expressed anxiety, I do not think... But yesterday I think Yunha touched it in the car ... I want to believe that it is not.However, Kim Sung-eun, who confirmed his airPod case, realized that the airPod that was disassembled in the parking lot was his own when he saw that the inside of the case was empty.He said, I have never been wrong about the ominous feeling. He also despaired and said, Do you have to change this thing to an air pod like Taeha?Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun is married to Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player, in 2009, and has two sons and one daughter.Kim Sung-eun SNS

Actor Kim Sung-eun is frustrated.

On the 27th, Kim Sung-eun uploaded the photo to his instagram saying, "The airpot I found in the parking lot!"

The photo shows an air pod that is disassembled as if it were lying on a car while falling on the floor of the parking lot. Kim Sung-eun, who saw it, expressed anxiety, "I do not think... But yesterday I think Yunha touched it in the car ... I want to believe that it is not."

However, Kim Sung-eun, who confirmed his airPod case, realized that the airPod that was disassembled in the parking lot was his own when he saw that the inside of the Case was empty. He said, "I have never been wrong about the ominous feeling." He also despaired and said, "Do you have to change this thing to an air pod like Taeha?"

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun is married to Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player, in 2009, and has two sons and one daughter.

Kim Sung-eun SNS