Jung Jo-gook' Kim Sung-eun, husband met well! Healing trip without SamBrother and Sister "Thanks to groom"

Actor Kim Sung-eun left his mother and his mother on a trip.Kim Sung-eun said on his personal instagram on the 10th, Today is the day I heal with my mother! Is it the first time I have traveled with my mother without children?!I will go more in the future  and posted several photos.Kim Sung-eun, in the public photo, is making a look of excitement on his trip with his mother-in-law. The background of the blue sky, mountains and luxurious accommodation is impressive.In particular, Kim Sung-eun said, Thank you, groom.Haha Brother and Sister, he added, and thanked Jung Jo-gook for taking charge of raising Sam Brother and Sister so that he could travel with his mother.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun is married to Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player, in 2009, and has two sons and one daughter.Kim Sung-eun SNS

Actor Kim Sung-eun left his mother and his mother on a trip.

Kim Sung-eun said on his personal instagram on the 10th, "Today is the day I heal with my mother! Is it the first time I have traveled with my mother without children?! I will go more in the future "and posted several photos.

Kim Sung-eun, in the public photo, is making a look of excitement on his trip with his mother-in-law. The background of the blue sky, mountains and luxurious accommodation is impressive.

In particular, Kim Sung-eun said, "Thank you, groom. Haha Brother and Sister, "he added, and thanked Jung Jo-gook for taking charge of raising Sam Brother and Sister so that he could travel with his mother.

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun is married to Jung Jo-gook, a soccer player, in 2009, and has two sons and one daughter.

Kim Sung-eun SNS