Ji-yeon Hwang Jae-gyun and So-yeon Cho Yu-min, T-ara love sports

While Ji-yeon (29 and Ji-yeon) of the group T-ara reported the marriage news with baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun (35 and KT Wiz), So-yeon and Hyomin also reported the pink news with sports stars.Ji-yeon posted a picture of a couple taken with Hwang Jae-gyun on his SNS on the evening of the 10th, saying, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings last year through acquaintances.Ji-yeon said, I always promised my marriage to my boyfriend who is a gift in my life, who always cared for me and gave me happiness.Ji-yeon also said about Hwang Jae-gyun, I am a strong boyfriend who has given me a shoulder to hold and lean on my unstable, he added. I will live beautifully and happily.According to Ji-yeon officials, the two have been dating for six months and are scheduled to marriage in December.In particular, some of the marriage news that did not go through the heat wave suspected a speed violation, but a Ji-yeon official dismissed it as absolutely not premarital pregnancy.Prior to Ji-yeon, former T-ara members So-yeon (35 and Park So-youn) also announced on January 18 that they will hold a marriage ceremony in November after three years of devotion to Daejeon Hana Citizen professional soccer player Cho Yu-min (26), who is 9 years younger.So-yeon said, I decided to live with a grateful person who always supports and believes in both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon, always supports me to challenge without giving up whenever I am tired, and always tries to my beloved parents.Among them, Hyomin (33 and Park Sun-young) of T-ara was a sea of ​​debutment with national soccer players Hwang Ui-jo (30 and Girondin de Bordeaux) on January 3.According to the media that reported the story, the two people maintained their friendship with the introduction of their acquaintances and developed into lovers in November last year.However, the two sides have remained silent until now about the enthusiasm.However, since then, the two people have been enjoying dating by another media, and SNS Lup Stargram is also being raised, so devotion is becoming a reality.
While Ji-yeon (29 and Ji-yeon) of the group T-ara reported the marriage news with baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun (35 and KT Wiz), So-yeon and Hyomin also reported the pink news with sports stars.Ji-yeon posted a picture of a couple taken with Hwang Jae-gyun on his SNS on the evening of the 10th, saying, I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings last year through acquaintances.Ji-yeon said, I always promised my marriage to my boyfriend who is a gift in my life, who always cared for me and gave me happiness.Ji-yeon also said about Hwang Jae-gyun, I am a strong boyfriend who has given me a shoulder to hold and lean on my unstable, he added. I will live beautifully and happily.According to Ji-yeon officials, the two have been dating for six months and are scheduled to marriage in December.In particular, some of the marriage news that did not go through the heat wave suspected a speed violation, but a Ji-yeon official dismissed it as absolutely not premarital pregnancy.Prior to Ji-yeon, former T-ara members So-yeon (35 and Park So-youn) also announced on January 18 that they will hold a marriage ceremony in November after three years of devotion to Daejeon Hana Citizen professional soccer player Cho Yu-min (26), who is 9 years younger.So-yeon said, I decided to live with a grateful person who always supports and believes in both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon, always supports me to challenge without giving up whenever I am tired, and always tries to my beloved parents.Among them, Hyomin (33 and Park Sun-young) of T-ara was a sea of ​​debutment with national soccer players Hwang Ui-jo (30 and Girondin de Bordeaux) on January 3.According to the media that reported the story, the two people maintained their friendship with the introduction of their acquaintances and developed into lovers in November last year.However, the two sides have remained silent until now about the enthusiasm.However, since then, the two people have been enjoying dating by another media, and SNS Lup Stargram is also being raised, so devotion is becoming a reality.

While Ji-yeon (29 and Ji-yeon) of the group T-ara reported the marriage news with baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun (35 and KT Wiz), So-yeon and Hyomin also reported the pink news with sports stars.

Ji-yeon posted a picture of a couple taken with Hwang Jae-gyun on his SNS on the evening of the 10th, saying, "I have a boyfriend who met with good feelings last year through acquaintances."

Ji-yeon said, "I always promised my marriage to my boyfriend who is a gift in my life, who always cared for me and gave me happiness."

Ji-yeon also said about Hwang Jae-gyun, "I am a strong boyfriend who has given me a shoulder to hold and lean on my unstable," he added. "I will live beautifully and happily."

According to Ji-yeon officials, the two have been dating for six months and are scheduled to marriage in December. In particular, some of the marriage news that did not go through the heat wave suspected a "speed violation," but a Ji-yeon official dismissed it as "absolutely not premarital pregnancy."

Prior to Ji-yeon, former T-ara members So-yeon (35 and Park So-youn) also announced on January 18 that they will hold a marriage ceremony in November after three years of devotion to Daejeon Hana Citizen professional soccer player Cho Yu-min (26), who is 9 years younger.

So-yeon said, "I decided to live with a grateful person who always supports and believes in both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon, always supports me to challenge without giving up whenever I am tired, and always tries to my beloved parents."

Among them, Hyomin (33 and Park Sun-young) of T-ara was a sea of ​​debutment with national soccer players Hwang Ui-jo (30 and Girondin de Bordeaux) on January 3.

According to the media that reported the story, the two people maintained their friendship with the introduction of their acquaintances and developed into lovers in November last year.

However, the two sides have remained silent until now about the enthusiasm. However, since then, the two people have been enjoying dating by another media, and SNS 'Lup Stargram' is also being raised, so devotion is becoming a reality.