Jeon In-hwa, 29, opens up his son..."He looks like Seo Kang-jun."

On the 19th, Jeon In-hwa posted a picture of his son with his Always Fighting on his social media.In the picture that says When I went to the army seven years ago ~, I can see my sons military service.In a broadcast in 2011, Jeon In-hwa said, My son is 18 years old, 180cm tall and Hunan.His son, Yoo Ji-sang, appeared on JTBCs Super Band in 2019, and later became a hot topic after it was revealed that he was the son of Yoo Dong-geun and Jeon In-hwa.Jeon In-hwa married actor Yoo Dong-geun in 1989 and has one male and one female.

On the 19th, Jeon In-hwa posted a picture of his son with his "Always Fighting" on his social media. In the picture that says "When I went to the army seven years ago ~", I can see my son's military service.

In a broadcast in 2011, Jeon In-hwa said, "My son is 18 years old, 180cm tall and Hunan."

His son, Yoo Ji-sang, appeared on JTBC's "Super Band" in 2019, and later became a hot topic after it was revealed that he was the son of Yoo Dong-geun and Jeon In-hwa.

Jeon In-hwa married actor Yoo Dong-geun in 1989 and has one male and one female.