'Oh! tri-light villa!' Actor 13 final impression + honey chemistry behind-the-cut big release

First, the Koala - Mug, who led the romance of Oh! tri-light villa!, expressed gratitude.Lee Jang-woo, who played the unicorn-like Sweet Man Wu, who will never be in the world again, said, I was happy to be able to give a small happiness to viewers during the hard times with corona.I was able to finish it without fail thanks to my fellow actors who showed me breathing, the staff who kept my seat silently, and director Hong Seok-gu who led all of this process. His lover, Jin Ki-joo, who is the protagonist of the secret of his birth, said, Thanks to the support of the viewers, I was happy and able to hold on firmly while living in the light.I sincerely thank all those who have experienced and sympathized with the time of light. The warm hearts of two mothers Jean In-hwa and Hwang Shin-hye were also told.I hope that the warmth of purity has melted someones heart, said Jean In-hwa, a mother who showed infinite affection and sacrifice for tri-light villas. I am glad that everyone has finished the 50 episodes safely and safely.I am grateful to all those who have watched with affection for a long time. Hwang Shin-hye, who showed the process of becoming a real mother, also said, I am fortunate to be able to play Kim Jung-won, who is suffering from the role and responsibility of a mother and a company as a representative.I could feel various depths of emotion, and it was a very valuable experience. Couples Jung Bo-seok and Jin-kyung, who were loved by viewers for their middle-aged meloco, received a baton.Jung Bo-seok, who succeeded in transforming himself into a caring father and a friendly husband in Super Grand Soldier, said, I was happy and happy to be able to play various characters with one character.In this work, I felt that men should change according to the times.That way, you will be more happy. He left a useful lesson for other post-friendships.Jin Kyung, who played the only woman who changed him, Cute Jung Min-jae, also said, Every day was a fun time.I would like to thank my seniors who filmed together and encourage my juniors to have a lot of trouble. Good by tri-light.Kim Sun-young and the humanist group, who are the hooray couple, also expressed their gratitude.Kim Sun-young, who plays Lee Man-jung, a fiery woman who lives in love and dies in love, said, I am grateful to those who have suffered four seasons together through hot summer, cool autumn, warm spring through cold winter. In-kyojin, who plays the end of Manjeong and Trot singer Kim Kyeong-se, said, When I finish my work, It seems that various thoughts such as satisfaction coexist.I thank those who have supported the hooray couple and the hooray couple. Han Bo-reum, who was a hungry evil girl, was so fun and happy to meet the character Jang Seo-a.I feel sorry for breaking up with the actors and staff, he said, expressing his special affection for the scene. Jeon Sung-woo, who was at the center of the mystery as a fraudster, Hwang Na-ro, also remembered the last time, It was not easy because it was the first time I had such a long breath, but I met good people and shot without losing laughter.The brothers Bona, Tsar, and Kim Si-eun, who had energized the tri-light villa by their existence alone, have also conveyed their feelings for the end.First, Bona, who had a cool cider comment and understood the character who pierced the tri-lighters heart, said, I learned a lot during my time as a Hadden and was able to grow one step.It was a valuable time. Hi, tri-light villa and Hadden. The youngest son, Lee Ra-hoon, who stole the hearts of his sisters, expressed his gratitude, saying, It was the first time I had a long breath drama, but I was able to finish it with the help of many people. Kim Si-eun, who plays the role of human vitamin Chabarn, also said, I felt like I wanted to be a warm person like tri-light family.I was grateful that I could share good energy, and I want to put every moment in my memory. Oh! tri-light villa! The final episode will air at 7:55 pm on the 7th.Photo Offerings: Production H, Monster Union

First, the Koala - Mug, who led the romance of Oh! tri-light villa!, expressed gratitude. Lee Jang-woo, who played the unicorn-like "Sweet Man" Wu, who will never be in the world again, said, "I was happy to be able to give a small happiness to viewers during the hard times with corona. I was able to finish it without fail thanks to my fellow actors who showed me breathing, the staff who kept my seat silently, and director Hong Seok-gu who led all of this process. " His lover, Jin Ki-joo, who is the protagonist of the secret of his birth, said, "Thanks to the support of the viewers, I was happy and able to hold on firmly while living in the light. I sincerely thank all those who have experienced and sympathized with the time of light. "

The warm hearts of two mothers Jean In-hwa and Hwang Shin-hye were also told. "I hope that the warmth of purity has melted someone's heart," said Jean In-hwa, a mother who showed infinite affection and sacrifice for tri-light villas. "I am glad that everyone has finished the 50 episodes safely and safely. I am grateful to all those who have watched with affection for a long time. " Hwang Shin-hye, who showed the process of becoming a real mother, also said, "I am fortunate to be able to play Kim Jung-won, who is suffering from the role and responsibility of a mother and a company as a representative. I could feel various depths of emotion, and it was a very valuable experience. "

Couples Jung Bo-seok and Jin-kyung, who were loved by viewers for their middle-aged meloco, received a baton. Jung Bo-seok, who succeeded in transforming himself into a caring father and a friendly husband in Super Grand Soldier, said, "I was happy and happy to be able to play various characters with one character. In this work, I felt that 'men should change according to the times'. That way, you will be more happy. "He left a useful lesson for other post-friendships. Jin Kyung, who played the only woman who changed him, 'Cute' Jung Min-jae, also said, "Every day was a fun time. I would like to thank my seniors who filmed together and encourage my juniors to have a lot of trouble. "Good by tri-light."

Kim Sun-young and the humanist group, who are the 'hooray couple', also expressed their gratitude. Kim Sun-young, who plays Lee Man-jung, a fiery woman who lives in love and dies in love, said, "I am grateful to those who have suffered four seasons together through hot summer, cool autumn, warm spring through cold winter." In-kyojin, who plays the end of Manjeong and Trot singer Kim Kyeong-se, said, "When I finish my work, It seems that various thoughts such as satisfaction coexist. I thank those who have supported the 'hooray couple' and the 'hooray couple'. "

Han Bo-reum, who was a hungry evil girl, was so fun and happy to meet the character "Jang Seo-a". I feel sorry for breaking up with the actors and staff, "he said, expressing his special affection for the scene. Jeon Sung-woo, who was at the center of the mystery as a fraudster, Hwang Na-ro, also remembered the last time, "It was not easy because it was the first time I had such a long breath, but I met good people and shot without losing laughter."

The 'brothers' Bona, Tsar, and Kim Si-eun, who had energized the tri-light villa by their existence alone, have also conveyed their feelings for the end. First, Bona, who had a cool cider comment and understood the character who pierced the tri-lighter's heart, said, "I learned a lot during my time as a Hadden and was able to grow one step. It was a valuable time. Hi, tri-light villa and Hadden. " The youngest son, Lee Ra-hoon, who stole the hearts of his sisters, expressed his gratitude, saying, "It was the first time I had a long breath drama, but I was able to finish it with the help of many people." Kim Si-eun, who plays the role of human vitamin Chabarn, also said, "I felt like I wanted to be a warm person like tri-light family. I was grateful that I could share good energy, and I want to put every moment in my memory. "

'Oh! tri-light villa!' The final episode will air at 7:55 pm on the 7th.

Photo Offerings: Production H, Monster Union