Yoo Dong-geun' Jeon In-hwa, tree decor gracefully...Hwang Shin-hye also admires

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Jeon In-hwa posted a picture on his instagram with an article starting with Merry Christmas ~.I have shattered a really tall tree tree that I have used for a long time ~ I am very proud to make eight small trees of omile wheat. I feel full of house and a few gifts. I feel better about Christmas tree than the new ones ~ I like to reform it rather than throw it away.In the open photo, Jeon In-hwa is enjoying the tree while decorating it directly.In his graceful smile, Hwang Shin-hye wrote a comment saying, You are not a knack.Meanwhile, Jeon In-hwa, who was born in 1965 and is 56 years old, married actor Yoo Dong-geun in 1989 and has one male and one female.Jeon In-hwa has been taking a break since appearing on KBS2s Oh! Samgwang Villa! which ended in March.Photo: Jeon In-hwa Instagram

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Jeon In-hwa posted a picture on his instagram with an article starting with "Merry Christmas ~".

"I have shattered a really tall tree tree that I have used for a long time ~ I am very proud to make eight small trees of omile wheat. I feel full of house and a few gifts. I feel better about Christmas tree than the new ones ~ I like to reform it rather than throw it away.

In the open photo, Jeon In-hwa is enjoying the tree while decorating it directly. In his graceful smile, Hwang Shin-hye wrote a comment saying, "You are not a knack."

Meanwhile, Jeon In-hwa, who was born in 1965 and is 56 years old, married actor Yoo Dong-geun in 1989 and has one male and one female. Jeon In-hwa has been taking a break since appearing on KBS2's 'Oh! Samgwang Villa!' which ended in March.

Photo: Jeon In-hwa Instagram