Hip, I'm So-yeon

Girls) The childrens former So-yeon decorated the cover of McAngina magazine, showing their proud appearance in After-school thrill in the picture, and creating a trendy hip mood.In the photo released on the 22nd, former So-yeon completed her own sporty look with a unique mix-match styling, saying, I prefer makeup with usual point color and unique fashion items.I really like the shiny items with the basic color and pattern, he said.I want to leave a lot of records as a singer in my 20s through various collaborations, and I hope that this year will be a stepping stone to make my year come.The Mac Angie So-yeon, decorated by former So-yeon, is being booked online and can be purchased at Seoul, Gyeonggi Kyobo Bookstore and Youngpoong Bookstore offline stores starting on the 28th.

Girls) The children's former So-yeon decorated the cover of "McAngina" magazine, showing their proud appearance in "After-school thrill" in the picture, and creating a trendy hip mood.

In the photo released on the 22nd, former So-yeon completed her own sporty look with a unique mix-match styling, saying, "I prefer makeup with usual point color and unique fashion items. I really like the shiny items with the basic color and pattern, "he said.

"I want to leave a lot of records as a singer in my 20s through various collaborations, and I hope that this year will be a stepping stone to make my year come."

The 'Mac Angie' So-yeon, decorated by former So-yeon, is being booked online and can be purchased at Seoul, Gyeonggi Kyobo Bookstore and Youngpoong Bookstore offline stores starting on the 28th.