Ha Tae-keung, Kim Hyun-jung anchor, "I think the way for a woman Yoo Jae-Suk is going" (Pandora)

Radio PD and anchor Kim Hyun-jung opens the first door of Pandora.In MBN Pandora broadcast on February 28, Kim Hyun-jung anchor said, From today, Pandora is open.I will try to make a stone fastball with my gaze in the future without any hesitation. Kim Hyun-jung asked the National Assembly member Ha Tae-keung, How did you hear that I became the owner of Pandora?I often went to the morning broadcast by Kim Anchor, but it is a style that makes people comfortable while stabbing the right song.I think I will go the way of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future. Kim Hyun-jung, who heard this, said, Yoo Jae-Suk?Pandora is a political debate, but it is also a political entertainment, so it is like entering the arts today, Ha said.Kim Hyun-jung summarizes, I have broadened the horizon.In addition, Rep. Chung Chung-rae of the Democratic Party of Korea said, I am the founder of Pandora and the king of Taejo.I founded Pandora, so I do not want to open the Sejong University, but I want to open the door of Pandora, throwing goodwill to each other in a friendly atmosphere.

Radio PD and anchor Kim Hyun-jung opens the first door of 'Pandora'.

In MBN 'Pandora' broadcast on February 28, Kim Hyun-jung anchor said, "From today, Pandora is open. I will try to make a stone fastball with my gaze in the future without any hesitation. "

Kim Hyun-jung asked the National Assembly member Ha Tae-keung, "How did you hear that I became the owner of Pandora?" I often went to the morning broadcast by Kim Anchor, but it is a style that makes people comfortable while stabbing the right song. I think I will go the way of Yoo Jae-Suk in the future. "

Kim Hyun-jung, who heard this, said, "Yoo Jae-Suk? "Pandora is a political debate, but it is also a political entertainment, so it is like entering the arts today," Ha said. Kim Hyun-jung summarizes, "I have broadened the horizon."

In addition, Rep. Chung Chung-rae of the Democratic Party of Korea said, “I am the founder of Pandora and the king of Taejo. I founded Pandora, so I do not want to open the Sejong University, but I want to open the door of Pandora, throwing goodwill to each other in a friendly atmosphere.