'First public' Jin Tae-hyun Park Si-eun, after two miscarriages, pregnancy "miracles have come"

Actor Jin Tae-hyun first released the news of Park Si-euns pregnancy.Jin Tae-hyun said on his SNS on the 21st, In 2021, we had two miscarriages.It was too hard as the sky collapsed, he said.But we came to another natural miracle last December; were in a stable period now and were healthy with the mother, he explained.We came here for the first time, it was a tough summertime as if the time had stopped last time.I am always okay even if my healthy wifes results are not good in the future. Please let me finish this time!I will give everything to me to help me complete it. He carefully asked Park Si-euns pregnancy news and One.My wife, college student daughter, my companion Family Thor, Mir, now one more, he said.Jin Tae-hyun blessed his wifes pregnancy with many hashtags, saying, #40s #Health icon #Park Si-eun #Lupstagram #couple #pregnancy #3 months #mother #fetus #pregnant #holiday #40s #Salim icon #Jin Tae-hyun #Gods great grace.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun marriages actor Park Si-eun in 2015.In addition, after adopting a college student daughter, she appeared on the SBS entertainment program Sangmongmong 2 - You Are My Destiny and shared a family routine.In 2021, we had two miscarriages, and it was so hard as the sky was fallingBut Ive come to another natural miracle last December. Im in a stable phase and Im healthy with my motherWe were the first couple to come here. It was a tough summertime, like time was stopping all winter.I am always okay even if my wifes healthy results are not good in the future  Please let me finish this time. Please give me all of my things and help me completeWife, college daughter, Family Thor, Mir, one more now# 40s # Health icon # Park Si-eun # Lubstagram # Couple # Pregnancy # 3 months # Mother # Fetus # Pregnant # Celebration # 40s # Salims icon #Jin Tae-hyun # Gods big grace
Actor Jin Tae-hyun first released the news of Park Si-euns pregnancy.Jin Tae-hyun said on his SNS on the 21st, In 2021, we had two miscarriages.It was too hard as the sky collapsed, he said.But we came to another natural miracle last December; were in a stable period now and were healthy with the mother, he explained.We came here for the first time, it was a tough summertime as if the time had stopped last time.I am always okay even if my healthy wifes results are not good in the future. Please let me finish this time!I will give everything to me to help me complete it. He carefully asked Park Si-euns pregnancy news and One.My wife, college student daughter, my companion Family Thor, Mir, now one more, he said.Jin Tae-hyun blessed his wifes pregnancy with many hashtags, saying, #40s #Health icon #Park Si-eun #Lupstagram #couple #pregnancy #3 months #mother #fetus #pregnant #holiday #40s #Salim icon #Jin Tae-hyun #Gods great grace.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun marriages actor Park Si-eun in 2015.In addition, after adopting a college student daughter, she appeared on the SBS entertainment program Sangmongmong 2 - You Are My Destiny and shared a family routine.In 2021, we had two miscarriages, and it was so hard as the sky was fallingBut Ive come to another natural miracle last December. Im in a stable phase and Im healthy with my motherWe were the first couple to come here. It was a tough summertime, like time was stopping all winter.I am always okay even if my wifes healthy results are not good in the future  Please let me finish this time. Please give me all of my things and help me completeWife, college daughter, Family Thor, Mir, one more now# 40s # Health icon # Park Si-eun # Lubstagram # Couple # Pregnancy # 3 months # Mother # Fetus # Pregnant # Celebration # 40s # Salims icon #Jin Tae-hyun # Gods big grace

Actor Jin Tae-hyun first released the news of Park Si-eun's pregnancy.

Jin Tae-hyun said on his SNS on the 21st, "In 2021, we had two miscarriages."

"It was too hard as the sky collapsed," he said.

"But we came to another natural miracle last December; we're in a stable period now and we're healthy with the mother," he explained.

"We came here for the first time, it was a tough Summertime as if the time had stopped last time."

"I am always okay even if my healthy wife's results are not good in the future. Please let me finish this time! I will give everything to me to help me complete it. "He carefully asked Park Si-eun's pregnancy news and One.

"My wife, college student daughter, my companion Family Thor, Mir, now One more," he said.

Jin Tae-hyun blessed his wife's pregnancy with many hashtags, saying, "#40s #Health icon #Park Si-eun #Lupstagram #couple #pregnancy #3 months #mother #fetus #pregnant #holiday #40s #Salim icon #Jin Tae-hyun #God's great grace."

Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun marriages actor Park Si-eun in 2015. In addition, after adopting a college student daughter, she appeared on the SBS entertainment program 'Sangmongmong 2 - You Are My Destiny' and shared a Family routine.

In 2021, we had two miscarriages, and it was so hard as the sky was falling

But I've come to another natural miracle last December. I'm in a stable phase and I'm healthy with my mother

We were the first couple to come here. It was a tough Summertime, like time was stopping all winter.

I am always okay even if my wife's healthy results are not good in the future Please let me finish this time. Please give me all of my things and help me complete

Wife, college daughter, Family Thor, Mir, One more now

# 40s # Health icon # Park Si-eun # Lubstagram # Couple # pregnancy # 3 months # Mother # Fetus # Pregnant # Celebration # 40s # Salim's icon #Jin Tae-hyun # God's big grace