Jin Tae-hyun Park Si-eun, after two miscarriages, is a pregnancy..."Natural miracle come" [expert]

Actor Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun reported on the news of the pregnancy.On Monday, Jin Tae-hyun posted on his Instagram page to report on Park Si-euns pregnancy news.Jin Tae-hyun said: In 2021 we had two miscarriages: it was so hard as the sky was falling, but we came to another natural miracle last December.I am now in a stable period and I am healthy with my mother and fetus. Even if my wifes healthy results are not good in the future, it is always okay, so please let me finish this time.I will give everything to me to help me finish. In addition, he said, My wife, college student daughter, my friend Family Thor, Mir, now one more person.Park Si-eun also said in an Instagram post, Starting a week. I have good news for our family. We have one more family in our family.I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for it, and I have been doing it every day for 12 weeks.Thank you all for always giving me one with heart. The netizens who encountered this are I pray for a healthy life, I will sincerely pray with One, I will finish my health care, and I am always a married couple.Congratulations with all my heart,and Thank you. Congratulations, two people. And congratulated Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun marriage in 2015; in 2019, they said they had adopted their college daughter, whom they met through volunteer work.2021My couple had two miscarriagesIt was so hard as the sky was fallingbutAnother natural miracle came last DecemberNow were in the stablesThe mother is healthyFor the first timeWere hereIts like time has stopped all winterIt was a difficult journeyforthcomingmy healthy wifeEven if the results are not good, it is always okay Please let me finish this time, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseI give everything to myselfIll help you finishWife,College daughter,Family Thor, Mir,Now one moreStart a weekWe have good news for Family.We have another Family in our familyThankfully, another life came to meWere all waiting for you, so Im so happy!I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for it, and I have been doing it every day for 12 weeks.Thank you all for always making a yes with your heart ~ I will also make a yes with the same heartKeep everyone healthy!
Actor Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun reported on the news of the pregnancy.On Monday, Jin Tae-hyun posted on his Instagram page to report on Park Si-euns pregnancy news.Jin Tae-hyun said: In 2021 we had two miscarriages: it was so hard as the sky was falling, but we came to another natural miracle last December.I am now in a stable period and I am healthy with my mother and fetus. Even if my wifes healthy results are not good in the future, it is always okay, so please let me finish this time.I will give everything to me to help me finish. In addition, he said, My wife, college student daughter, my friend Family Thor, Mir, now one more person.Park Si-eun also said in an Instagram post, Starting a week. I have good news for our family. We have one more family in our family.I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for it, and I have been doing it every day for 12 weeks.Thank you all for always giving me one with heart. The netizens who encountered this are I pray for a healthy life, I will sincerely pray with One, I will finish my health care, and I am always a married couple.Congratulations with all my heart,and Thank you. Congratulations, two people. And congratulated Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun marriage in 2015; in 2019, they said they had adopted their college daughter, whom they met through volunteer work.2021My couple had two miscarriagesIt was so hard as the sky was fallingbutAnother natural miracle came last DecemberNow were in the stablesThe mother is healthyFor the first timeWere hereIts like time has stopped all winterIt was a difficult journeyforthcomingmy healthy wifeEven if the results are not good, it is always okay Please let me finish this time, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseI give everything to myselfIll help you finishWife,College daughter,Family Thor, Mir,Now one moreStart a weekWe have good news for Family.We have another Family in our familyThankfully, another life came to meWere all waiting for you, so Im so happy!I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for it, and I have been doing it every day for 12 weeks.Thank you all for always making a yes with your heart ~ I will also make a yes with the same heartKeep everyone healthy!

Actor Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun reported on the news of the pregnancy.

On Monday, Jin Tae-hyun posted on his Instagram page to report on Park Si-eun's pregnancy news.

Jin Tae-hyun said: "In 2021 we had two miscarriages: It was so hard as the sky was falling, but we came to another natural miracle last December. I am now in a stable period and I am healthy wIth my mother and fetus. "

"Even if my wife's healthy results are not good in the future, It is always okay, so please let me finish this time. I will give everything to me to help me finish. "

In addItion, he said, "My wife, college student daughter, my friend Family Thor, Mir, now One more person."

Park Si-eun also said in an Instagram post, "Starting a week. I have good news for our Family. We have One more Family in our Family."

"I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for It, and I have been doing It every day for 12 weeks. Thank you all for always giving me One wIth heart. "

The netizens who encountered this are "I pray for a healthy life," "I will sincerely pray wIth One," "I will finish my health care," and "I am always a married couple. Congratulations wIth all my heart,"and "Thank you. Congratulations, two people." And congratulated Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun.

Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun marriage in 2015; in 2019, they said they had adopted their college daughter, whom they met through volunteer work.

2021

My couple had two miscarriages

It was so hard as the sky was falling

but

Another natural miracle came last December

Now we're in the stables

The mother is healthy

For the first time

We're here

It's like time has stopped all winter

It was a difficult journey

forthcoming

my healthy wife

Even if the results are not good, It is always okay

Please let me finish this time, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please

I give everything to myself

I'll help you finish

Wife,

College daughter,

Family Thor, Mir,

Now One more

Start a week

We have good news for Family.

We have another Family in our Family

Thankfully, another life came to me

We're all waIting for you, so I'm so happy!

I have been suffering from morning sickness since early January, but I am grateful for It, and I have been doing It every day for 12 weeks.

Thank you all for always making a yes wIth your heart ~ I will also make a yes wIth the same heart

Keep everyOne healthy!