Jin Tae-hyun' Park Si-eun "One kilogram per month, five kilograms lost"...diet success!

Actor Park Si-eun has been successful in dieting.On Friday, Park Si-eun uploaded two photos to his Instagram, calling it attaining the goal.In the photo, Park Si-eun, who is wearing a sportswear and walking in the ball One, was wrapped up.Park Si-eun said, From June to October, 1kg a month, finally 5kg subtraction success ~ announced the success of diet.He said, I started at the end of spring, but it ended in autumn ~ I did not overdo it because I wanted to be healthy ~ I was not overdoing it ~. I lost weight but I found myself running and walking today ~ I can do my whole life ~ !Now I can not go out if it gets colder.Im healthy and Im refreshed. So get out. You have to move. Everyone who exercises, go.Meanwhile, Park Si-eun marriages Jin Tae-hyun in 2015 with her daughter, Park Davida, a college student who was adopted by her family.park si-eun social networking site

Actor Park Si-eun has been successful in dieting.

On Friday, Park Si-eun uploaded two photos to his Instagram, calling it "attaining the goal."

In the photo, Park Si-eun, who is wearing a sportswear and walking in the ball One, was wrapped up. Park Si-eun said, "From June to October, 1kg a month, finally 5kg subtraction success ~" announced the success of diet.

He said, "I started at the end of spring, but it ended in autumn ~ I did not overdo it because I wanted to be healthy ~ I was not overdoing it ~." "I lost weight but I found myself running and walking today ~ I can do my whole life ~ ! Now I can not go out if it gets colder.

"I'm healthy and I'm refreshed. So get out. You have to move. EveryOne who exercises, go.

Meanwhile, Park Si-eun marriages Jin Tae-hyun in 2015 with her daughter, Park Davida, a college student who was adopted by her family.

Park Si-eun social networking site