Sam Hammington wife Yumi 'Superman' surprise appearance, tears to get off for five years "I had a good free time"

The wife of Australian broadcaster Sam Hammington, Yumi, wept as her husband, son William and Bentley got off the air.On KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on January 2, the last greeting was given to viewers in five years and two months (1,891 days).Sam Hammington and Wilbengers hosted the so-called Wilven Kitchen event, which rewards viewers with their love before graduation.I received the application of viewers who wanted to visit the restaurant in advance, and I selected the winner through lottery.Sam Hammington wife and Wilbengers mother Yumi looked at the behind-the-scenes photos of Sam Hammington and Wilbengers decorated on the wall of The Naked Kitchen and said, Oh my God.Im trying to tear it up, she said, her eyes flushed.Yumi, who wiped away the tears, said, I have to say a word, but suddenly I have tears.I was Sui Gu, Mr. Yumi said, stroking Sons head.Then Yumi told Sam Hammington, Sam was a Sui Gu. Foreigner came to Taji. My free time. Give me my honey free time.The free time that happens every time I shoot is gone. It was really good every time I shot.
The wife of Australian broadcaster Sam Hammington, Yumi, wept as her husband, son William and Bentley got off the air.On KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on January 2, the last greeting was given to viewers in five years and two months (1,891 days).Sam Hammington and Wilbengers hosted the so-called Wilven Kitchen event, which rewards viewers with their love before graduation.I received the application of viewers who wanted to visit the restaurant in advance, and I selected the winner through lottery.Sam Hammington wife and Wilbengers mother Yumi looked at the behind-the-scenes photos of Sam Hammington and Wilbengers decorated on the wall of The Naked Kitchen and said, Oh my God.Im trying to tear it up, she said, her eyes flushed.Yumi, who wiped away the tears, said, I have to say a word, but suddenly I have tears.I was Sui Gu, Mr. Yumi said, stroking Sons head.Then Yumi told Sam Hammington, Sam was a Sui Gu. Foreigner came to Taji. My free time. Give me my honey free time.The free time that happens every time I shoot is gone. It was really good every time I shot.

The wife of Australian broadcaster Sam Hammington, Yumi, wept as her husband, son William and Bentley got off the air.

On KBS 2TV 'The Return of Superman' broadcast on January 2, the last greeting was given to viewers in five years and two months (1,891 days).

Sam Hammington and Wilbengers hosted the so-called "Wilven Kitchen" event, which rewards viewers with their love before graduation. I received the application of viewers who wanted to visit the restaurant in advance, and I selected the winner through lottery.

Sam Hammington wife and Wilbengers mother Yumi looked at the behind-the-scenes photos of Sam Hammington and Wilbengers decorated on the wall of The Naked Kitchen and said, "Oh my God. I'm trying to tear it up," she said, her eyes flushed.

Yumi, who wiped away the tears, said, "I have to say a word, but suddenly I have tears."

"I was Sui Gu," Mr. Yumi said, stroking son's head.

Then Yumi told Sam Hammington, "Sam was a Sui Gu. Foreigner came to Taji. My free time. Give me my honey free time. The free time that happens every time I shoot is gone. It was really good every time I shot. "