'The Return of Superman' Kim Dong-Hyune Dan Yeon Woo, incident accident + food all of the past

Kim Dong-Hyun and Yoon Woo accept the house theater as Food Fighters.On KBS 2TV The Return of Superman (hereinafter referred to as The Return of Superman), which airs on April 22, Danwoo and Yeon Woo hand-me-downed Yogurtland and the whole-meat (?)The cute picture of the Food Fighters, a tan-ball brother-in-law who enjoys and bites with his mouth and confronts food, is revealed.In the open Steel Series, Danu has a lot of yogurtland on both hands as well as his mouth, but he makes a clear smile on the world.The one that caught my dad having a quick look, and enjoying Yogurtland properly (?)Kim Dong-Hyun said, I worked hard on painting, Kim Dong-Hyun said, I have worked hard on the table with Yogurtland, which I gave to my fingers, not a spoon.In the SteelSeries, Yeon Woo steals his gaze with his brother and another professional food.He grabbed his palm-sized pork with both hands and ripped it off, tasted it quietly, and emptied the last meat to the last one.In addition, after the intake of the water, the sweet and sour raspberries are put into the mouth.

Kim Dong-Hyun and Yoon Woo accept the house theater as Food Fighters.

On KBS 2TV 'The Return of Superman' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Return of Superman'), which airs on April 22, Danwoo and Yeon Woo hand-me-downed Yogurtland and the whole-meat (?) The cute picture of the Food Fighters, a tan-ball brother-in-law who enjoys and bites with his mouth and confronts food, is revealed.

In the open Steel Series, Danu has a lot of Yogurtland on both hands as well as his mouth, but he makes a clear smile on the world. The one that caught my dad having a quick look, and enjoying Yogurtland properly (?) Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I worked hard on painting," Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I have worked hard on the table with Yogurtland, which I gave to my fingers, not a spoon.

In the SteelSeries, Yeon Woo steals his gaze with his brother and another professional food. He grabbed his palm-sized pork with both hands and ripped it off, tasted it quietly, and emptied the last meat to the last one. In addition, after the intake of the water, the sweet and sour raspberries are put into the mouth.