Lee Hyun-yi, 'goal girl' Falsify also practises in controversy "I'll go play some football with my mom"

Model Lee Hyun-yi showed an extraordinary football passion.On Saturday, Lee Hyun-yi wrote on her Instagram account: New Year Hocance with gumps that my moms arms would have missed.In addition, Lee Hyun-yi posted a photo of her visit to the hotel with her two sons, who took a selfie alone and enjoyed the full time.Lee Hyun-yi, who had a good time with Hokang, laughed, saying, But my mom will go to football today.SBS The Girls Who Strike has been controversial as an editorial Falsify, but it is still showing affection for the program.Meanwhile, Lee Hyun-yi married her non-entertainment husband in 2012 and has two sons in her family.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny and Themself Hit the Goals.

Model Lee Hyun-yi showed an extraordinary football passion.

On Saturday, Lee Hyun-yi wrote on her Instagram account: "New Year Hocance with gumps that my mom's arms would have missed."

In addition, Lee Hyun-yi posted a photo of her visit to the hotel with her two sons, who took a selfie alone and enjoyed the full time.

Lee Hyun-yi, who had a good time with Hokang, laughed, saying, "But my mom will go to football today." SBS 'The Girls Who Strike' has been controversial as an editorial Falsify, but it is still showing affection for the program.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun-yi married her non-entertainment husband in 2012 and has two sons in her family. SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' and 'Themself Hit the Goals'.