Lee Hyun-yi "I carried it in my pack soju bag as a college student because of Lee Na-young" (Generation of Stockholders)

Lee Hyun-yi impressed Jang Dong-min with Chain Reaction QueenLee Hyun-yi, on behalf of Jang Dong-min, who arrived late on the set due to a busy schedule, played a drink with Lee Jong-hyeok and Songhai.Lee Hyun-yi, who had been tasting the order, shouted that it was delicious in the voice of high tone.Lee Jong-hyeok praised Chain Reaction is a pro, and Songhai said, My sister has good Chain Reaction.I dont fake Chain Reaction. Lee Hyun-yi laughed when she said, I eat this.Lee Hyun-yi also looked at a decanter in Cheongyang red pepper and said, Look at (red pepper) seed! And then Songhai, Lee Jong-hyeok and the crew were surprised at the moment.Jang Dong-min, who joined late, was also impressed by Lee Hyun-yis Chain Reaction.When Lee Hyun-yi responded to the high tone again while explaining the topic of the conversation as a situational drama, Jang Dong-min said, It tastes like an output fuel line.Meanwhile, Lee Hyun-yi showed a wit to introduce a paxo juice and a pax juice.Lee Hyun-yi said, I hate the taste of soju itself.Lee Na-young was so beautiful and cool to drink pack soju in the drama Do it your way. When I was a college student, I carried pack soju in my bag.In the meantime, I put a straw in the pack soju and the pack juice and drank it together, and it tasted like cold medicine.The Global Shareholders Meeting, which pairs delicious drinks with a restaurant in Korea, is broadcast every Saturday at 10 pm on Channel IHQ.Shoreholders Meeting

Lee Hyun-yi impressed Jang Dong-min with Chain Reaction Queen

Lee Hyun-yi, on behalf of Jang Dong-min, who arrived late on the set due to a busy schedule, played a drink with Lee Jong-hyeok and Songhai.

Lee Hyun-yi, who had been tasting the order, shouted that it was delicious in the voice of high tone. Lee Jong-hyeok praised "Chain Reaction is a pro," and Songhai said, "My sister has good Chain Reaction. I don’t fake Chain Reaction.” Lee Hyun-yi laughed when she said, “I eat this.” Lee Hyun-yi also looked at a decanter in Cheongyang red pepper and said, "Look at (red pepper) seed!" And then Songhai, Lee Jong-hyeok and the crew were surprised at the moment.

Jang Dong-min, who joined late, was also impressed by Lee Hyun-yi's Chain Reaction.

When Lee Hyun-yi responded to the high tone again while explaining the topic of the conversation as a situational drama, Jang Dong-min said, "It tastes like an output fuel line."

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun-yi showed a wit to introduce a paxo juice and a pax juice.

Lee Hyun-yi said, "I hate the taste of soju itself. Lee Na-young was so beautiful and cool to drink pack soju in the drama 'Do it your way'. "When I was a college student, I carried pack soju in my bag." In the meantime, I put a straw in the pack soju and the pack juice and drank it together, and it tasted like cold medicine.

The 'Global Shareholders' Meeting', which pairs delicious drinks with a restaurant in Korea, is broadcast every Saturday at 10 pm on Channel IHQ.

'Shoreholders' Meeting'