Kim Sung-eun, 20 years Kim Jung-hwa Cafe certification shot "I like to chat for a long time"

Actor Kim Sung-eun visited a cafe run by Kim Jung-hwa.Kim Sung-eun told personal SNS on January 10, Finally, a 20-year-old friend Zheng Hes cafe.The coffee taste is famous, and finally try the black-and-white latte that I was curious about. I took a sip and got two shots in a row.I always have a constant angel Zheng He I have been chatting for a long time and I will go to play often. In the public photos, Kim Sung-eun and Kim Jung-hwas two-shots were included.Kim Jung-hwa is wrapped around Kim Sung-euns shoulder and Kim Sung-eun is smiling brightly and drawing a V-shaped hand.Both of them are impressed with beauty while they can not feel the flow of time.Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa is living a new life as a successful CEO, expanding its cafe to its sixth store in less than a year.

Actor Kim Sung-eun visited a cafe run by Kim Jung-hwa.

Kim Sung-eun told personal SNS on January 10, "Finally, a 20-year-old friend Zheng He's cafe. The coffee taste is famous, and finally try the black-and-white latte that I was curious about. I took a sip and got two shots in a row. I always have a constant angel Zheng He I have been chatting for a long time and I will go to play often. "

In the public photos, Kim Sung-eun and Kim Jung-hwa's two-shots were included. Kim Jung-hwa is wrapped around Kim Sung-eun's shoulder and Kim Sung-eun is smiling brightly and drawing a V-shaped hand. Both of them are impressed with beauty while they can not feel the flow of time.

Meanwhile, Kim Jung-hwa is living a new life as a successful CEO, expanding its cafe to its sixth store in less than a year.