Junsu, Unchanging Dance Skills "The Incredibles"

On the 27th, Junsu posted a video on his instagram with the phrase incredible why is it gone? Again.In the public video, Junsu is wearing a black suit and is doing his solo second album The Incredibles.The fans left comments such as My body is like a feather, What do you do, it is so cute, I am the best of passion, I suit so well and Rate gangster.On the other hand, Junsu will appear in the musical Xcalibur Seoul Angkor performance from January 29th and will be on the Death Note stage from April 1 to June 26th.

On the 27th, Junsu posted a video on his instagram with the phrase "incredible why is it gone? Again".

In the public video, Junsu is wearing a black suit and is doing his solo second album 'The Incredibles'.

The fans left comments such as "My body is like a feather", "What do you do, it is so cute", "I am the best of passion", "I suit so well" and "Rate gangster".

On the other hand, Junsu will appear in the musical 'Xcalibur' Seoul Angkor performance from January 29th and will be on the 'Death Note' stage from April 1 to June 26th.