Junsu, '28.5 billion won' jeju hotel management difficult For Sale Business minus 1?

Entertainment Weekly Plus covered the entertainment industrys negative hands.KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus broadcast on the 15th, the entertainment industry negative hands were surveyed.Referring to Shin Dong-yup, who recommends the business. Its known as a business negative. He started a management business, but failed.He said in one broadcast, I started my business and I saw a big failure and I wanted to recover quickly.I also did my shoe business, but I failed and left a big debt. After that, it was reported that I paid my debt with steady broadcasting activities.Kim Jun-ho also said that he had paid 3 billion won for the project, and he also sold car wash, meat business, and trot albums.Junsu also started a hotel business of 28.5 billion won in Jeju Island, but it was reported that he failed to do business with the management difficulty, but he still lived on the 123rd floor of the highest officetel in Korea.Among them, the negative hand-end king was known as Kim Yong-man. It was reported that he had tried several side-up attempts but failed.On the other hand, KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of Korea and talks in depth and presents the right information delivery and directionIt airs every Thursday night at 11 p.m.Entertainment Weekly Plus.

"Entertainment Weekly Plus" covered the entertainment industry's negative hands.

KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus' broadcast on the 15th, the entertainment industry negative hands were surveyed.

Referring to Shin Dong-yup, who recommends the business. It's known as a business negative. He started a management business, but failed. He said in one broadcast, "I started my business and I saw a big failure and I wanted to recover quickly.

I also did my shoe business, but I failed and left a big debt. "After that, it was reported that I paid my debt with steady broadcasting activities.

Kim Jun-ho also said that he had paid 3 billion won for the project, and he also sold car wash, meat business, and trot albums.

Junsu also started a hotel business of 28.5 billion won in Jeju Island, but it was reported that he failed to do business with the management difficulty, but he still lived on the 123rd floor of the highest officetel in Korea.

Among them, the negative hand-end king was known as Kim Yong-man. It was reported that he had tried several side-up attempts but failed.

On the other hand, KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus' is a program that meets many stars and cultural artists who lead the popular culture of Korea and talks in depth and presents the right information delivery and direction

It airs every Thursday night at 11 p.m.

"Entertainment Weekly Plus."