Is it the age of nine? So-yeon Cho Yu-min Devoted Admission First public "I can not adapt"

Singer So-yeon (real name Park So-youn), from the group T-ara, first released a photo taken with soccer player Cho Yu-min.So-yeon told SNS on January 19th, I was congratulated by so many people .. I will give you good looks and news to the fans who thanked and blessed each one.I will post this picture .. I am now adapting .. Everyone sleeps well. So-yeon then added a photo of him taken in a friendly pose with Cho Yu-min.Cho Yu-min reported that Lee Juck was a Daejeon Hana Citizen at Suwon FCFC on the day, saying, I made my K-League debut at Suwon FCFC in 2018 and I think I have been doing many things with Suwon FCFC so far.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who loved me and cheered me while I was at Suwon FCFC.Thanks to the fans, I think I was able to do well with my promotion and high split. I will try to show Lee Juck to the fans in the future, but I will keep in the heart of love I received from Suwon FCFC and I will continue to do my best in my position.Thank you, and I would like to congratulate you on the news of marriage. So-yeon will marriage soccer player Cho Yu-min in November, according to So-yeon agency Thinking Entertainment on the 18th.The marriage ceremony is scheduled to open in November, when the Cho Yu-min football season ends; the age difference between the two is nine years old; and met with an acquaintance three years ago to make a fruitful love.So-yeons agency said: We planned to start this season together for Cho Yu-mins inner circle; I ask for a lot of support and love for the future of the two.So-yeon expressed his feelings directly after admitting his devotion through his agency.So-yeon said on the 18th SNS, I have always been worried about showing good looks to my fans since I made my debut.I decided to live with a grateful person who always supports and believes in both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon, always supports me to challenge without giving up whenever I am tired, and always tries to my beloved parents. I will try to give my fans better music and various activities as a more mature and stable person in the future. I will be So-yeon with my fans forever.I would like you to cheer me up and bless me. Thank you. In 1987, Saint So-yeon debuted as the main vocalist for T-ara in 2009.He worked as Roly-Poly and Why Im So This, and withdrew from the group with his contract expired in 2017.In 1996, Saint Cho Yu-min was selected as the U-23 national soccer team of Korea in 2018, helping him win the gold medal at the Jakarta and Palembang Asian Games in the same year.

Singer So-yeon (real name Park So-youn), from the group T-ara, first released a photo taken with soccer player Cho Yu-min.

So-yeon told SNS on January 19th, "I was congratulated by so many people .. I will give you good looks and news to the fans who thanked and blessed each one. I will post this picture .. I am now adapting .. Everyone sleeps well. "

So-yeon then added a photo of him taken in a friendly pose with Cho Yu-min.

Cho Yu-min reported that Lee Juck was a Daejeon Hana Citizen at Suwon FCFC on the day, saying, "I made my K-League debut at Suwon FCFC in 2018 and I think I have been doing many things with Suwon FCFC so far. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who loved me and cheered me while I was at Suwon FCFC. Thanks to the fans, I think I was able to do well with my promotion and high split. "

"I will try to show Lee Juck to the fans in the future, but I will keep in the heart of love I received from Suwon FCFC and I will continue to do my best in my position. Thank you, and I would like to congratulate you on the news of marriage. "

So-yeon will marriage soccer player Cho Yu-min in November, according to So-yeon agency Thinking Entertainment on the 18th. The marriage ceremony is scheduled to open in November, when the Cho Yu-min football season ends; the age difference between the two is nine years old; and met with an acquaintance three years ago to make a fruitful love.

So-yeon's agency said: "We planned to start this season together for Cho Yu-min's inner circle; I ask for a lot of support and love for the future of the two."

So-yeon expressed his feelings directly after admitting his devotion through his agency. So-yeon said on the 18th SNS, "I have always been worried about showing good looks to my fans since I made my debut. I decided to live with a grateful person who always supports and believes in both artist So-yeon and person So-yeon, always supports me to challenge without giving up whenever I am tired, and always tries to my beloved parents. "

"I will try to give my fans better music and various activities as a more mature and stable person in the future. I will be So-yeon with my fans forever. I would like you to cheer me up and bless me. Thank you. "

In 1987, Saint So-yeon debuted as the main vocalist for T-ara in 2009. He worked as Roly-Poly and Why I'm So This, and withdrew from the group with his contract expired in 2017.

In 1996, Saint Cho Yu-min was selected as the U-23 national soccer team of Korea in 2018, helping him win the gold medal at the Jakarta and Palembang Asian Games in the same year.