"MBC Entertainment Grand Prize" Gim Gu-ra "The Grand Prize is naturally Yoo Jae-Suk...

Gim Gu-ra won the Entertainment Award of the Year at the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards and mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk.2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast on the 29th, was broadcast.This years award is an honor to automatically be nominated for the award.Among them, MC Gri (real name Kim Dong-hyun), who is the son and singer of Gim Gu-ra, appeared, because Gim Gu-ra took the honor.Gim Gu-ra mentioned the second birth while conveying his feelings about the entertainment impression this year.There have been many good things this year, said Gim Gu-ra, and I am so grateful to be here.MC Jun Hyun-moo asked if Gim Gu-ra mentioned the subject through personal broadcasts, and whether there was any change in prediction.KBS said it was not interested in whoever got it, but it was edited, and Moon Se-yoon got it, but it seemed like he gave it to his junior, said Gim Gu-ra.He also said, I am here to enjoy the prize itself.MBC unconditionally Yoo Jae-Suk, Yoo Jae-Suk should receive it, he said. Did not you overcome the illness, the perfect candidate, Yoo Jae-Suk, really helps the sky.MC Jun Hyun-moo asked, Who is the candidate who can threaten Yoo Jae-Suk? He replied firmly, No, and said, I am not nervous at all, it is an old behavior to the broadcaster.When MCs mentioned his outspoken remarks, saying, The Radio Star staff are nervous, Gim Gu-ra said, I am going to shoot you.In the meantime, Gim Gu-ra said, I thought I should have fun in my way when I saw Lee Kyung-gyu talking to Ji Seok-jin at the SBS awards ceremony a while ago.I saw the trophy a while ago and it won all the awards from 2007 years to 2021, and I am grateful for the award this year because I have the weight, responsibility and pleasure to stand up every time, said Gim Gu-ra.Above all, she introduced the new female actress in the broadcasting section. Lee Mi-joo of What Do You Play? won the award.Lee Mi-joo said, I did not expect it, but my junior was really strong, he said, I thought it would not be possible among these people.He called the names of the staffs, saying, What do you do when you play? And said, I am so grateful to Jae Seok, Junha, Bongsun and Haha who said they would congratulate me in advance.In particular, Lee Mi-joo said, I saw you at home last year, but I am so grateful to my parents who are crying here, and I am here for giving birth. I will continue to work harder, Grandma,You should live happy for a long time, he said.Capture the MBC screen

Gim Gu-ra won the Entertainment Award of the Year at the 2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards and mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk.

2021 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast on the 29th, was broadcast.

This year's award is an honor to automatically be nominated for the award. Among them, MC Gri (real name Kim Dong-hyun), who is the son and singer of Gim Gu-ra, appeared, because Gim Gu-ra took the honor.

Gim Gu-ra mentioned the second birth while conveying his feelings about the entertainment impression this year. “There have been many good things this year,” said Gim Gu-ra, “and I am so grateful to be here.”

MC Jun Hyun-moo asked if Gim Gu-ra mentioned the subject through personal broadcasts, and whether there was any change in prediction. “KBS said it was not interested in whoever got it, but it was edited, and Moon Se-yoon got it, but it seemed like he gave it to his junior,” said Gim Gu-ra.

He also said, "I am here to enjoy the prize itself." "MBC unconditionally Yoo Jae-Suk, Yoo Jae-Suk should receive it," he said. "Did not you overcome the illness, the perfect candidate, Yoo Jae-Suk, really helps the sky."

MC Jun Hyun-moo asked, "Who is the candidate who can threaten Yoo Jae-Suk?" He replied firmly, "No," and said, "I am not nervous at all, it is an old behavior to the broadcaster." When MCs mentioned his outspoken remarks, saying, "The 'Radio Star' staff are nervous," Gim Gu-ra said, "I am going to shoot you."

In the meantime, Gim Gu-ra said, "I thought I should have fun in my way when I saw Lee Kyung-gyu talking to Ji Seok-jin at the SBS awards ceremony a while ago." “I saw the trophy a while ago and it won all the awards from 2007 years to 2021, and I am grateful for the award this year because I have the weight, responsibility and pleasure to stand up every time,” said Gim Gu-ra.

Above all, she introduced the new female actress in the broadcasting section. Lee Mi-joo of What Do You Play? won the award. Lee Mi-joo said, "I did not expect it, but my junior was really strong," he said, "I thought it would not be possible among these people."

He called the names of the staffs, saying, "What do you do when you play?" And said, "I am so grateful to Jae Seok, Junha, Bongsun and Haha who said they would congratulate me in advance." In particular, Lee Mi-joo said, "I saw you at home last year, but I am so grateful to my parents who are crying here, and I am here for giving birth." "I will continue to work harder, Grandma, “You should live happy for a long time,” he said.

Capture the MBC screen