Kim Gura "Wife, in the child's wife's house... Lay alone in laundry" ('Latte art9')

Broadcaster Kim Gura says she still lives alone after giving birth to wifeIn the third episode of Kim Guras Latte art9 (hereinafter referred to as Latte art district) broadcast on the last 4th, we invited Jun Jin as a guest and talked about the theme of Start of the Fever of K, which informed the former World of the status of Korea.My age is 80 years old, so its the last MZ generation, Jun Jin said. Its the middle bridge between the Latte art generation and the MZ generation.In Shinhwa, except for me and Andy, it is Latte art. In earnest, Kim Gura and Jun Jin have discussed the points that all worlds are enthusiastic about, including the first K cars, culture, and home appliances.While talking about the Korean Wave girl group Kim Sisters, which was born in 1953, Kim Gura said, Elvis Presley asked Kim Sook-ja for a date, but his mother, who was a producer, did not meet him.Jun Jin, who listened to this, said, If your mother did not object, you might have been marriage (I will). Kim Gura said, If you did, you would be an else.If you did not have an eyelid surgery, you might have a lot of wrinkles because you opened your eyes, Jun Jin said, referring to the past cool double eyelid surgery.Im sure hes had several surgeries in a few years.In addition, while talking about the washing machine, which was a revolutionary invention in the past, Kim Gura said that his wife and child who are remarried are in his wifes house and wash themselves at home.My washing machine and my wifes smartphone are linked, so when the laundry is done, the phone comes in, Honey, Im done with the laundry, so Im going to have to hang up.There are all kinds of things, he said, expressing surprise to the world that developed.The two talked about the late Andre Kim, and Jun Jin said, I met my teacher at the beginning of the Shinhwa activity, and then I saw me and said, Good to see you, Jun Jin.I felt strange to know my name. Kim Gura also said, I used to go to a store with my son, and he praised the child as a genius.Donghyun has adjusted his clothes and still keeps them. Kim Guras Latte art9 broadcast capture screen

Broadcaster Kim Gura says she still lives alone after giving birth to wife

In the third episode of Kim Gura's Latte art9 (hereinafter referred to as Latte art district) broadcast on the last 4th, we invited Jun Jin as a guest and talked about the theme of 'Start of the Fever of K', which informed the former World of the status of Korea.

“My age is 80 years old, so it’s the last MZ generation,” Jun Jin said. “It’s the middle bridge between the Latte art generation and the MZ generation. In Shinhwa, except for me and Andy, it is Latte art. "

In earnest, Kim Gura and Jun Jin have discussed the points that all Worlds are enthusiastic about, including the first K cars, culture, and home appliances. While talking about the Korean Wave girl group Kim Sisters, which was born in 1953, Kim Gura said, "Elvis Presley asked Kim Sook-ja for a date, but his mother, who was a producer, did not meet him." Jun Jin, who listened to this, said, "If your mother did not object, you might have been marriage (I will)." Kim Gura said, "If you did, you would be an 'else'."

"If you did not have an eyelid surgery, you might have a lot of wrinkles because you opened your eyes," Jun Jin said, referring to the past cool double eyelid surgery. “I’m sure he’s had several surgeries in a few years.”

In addition, while talking about the washing machine, which was a revolutionary invention in the past, Kim Gura said that his wife and child who are remarried are in his wife's house and wash themselves at home. “My washing machine and my wife’s smartphone are linked, so when the laundry is done, the phone comes in, ‘Honey, I’m done with the laundry, so I’m going to have to hang up.’” There are all kinds of things, "he said, expressing surprise to the World that developed.

The two talked about the late Andre Kim, and Jun Jin said, "I met my teacher at the beginning of the Shinhwa activity, and then I saw me and said, 'Good to see you, Jun Jin'. I felt strange to know my name. "Kim Gura also said," I used to go to a store with my son, and he praised the child as a genius. Donghyun has adjusted his clothes and still keeps them. "

'Kim Gura's Latte art9' broadcast capture screen