"Harry Potter" Radcliffe, 23, older woman, told Confessions "If I'd been born 10 years early...

Daniel Radcliffe, 33, the lead actor in the Hollywood film Harry Potter series, has made a plea for Helena Bonham Carter, 56, who has worked together in the series.Radcliffe recently read a letter to 23-year-old actress Helena Bonham Carter, who she played together in Harry Potter during an interview on the HBO Max reunion special Harry Potters 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts.I was happy to be able to play with you and I was happy to share coffee, Radcliffe said. I love you sincerely.If I had been born 10 years early, I would have had a chance. He added, I am grateful for the love and coolness. Carter showed off his presence by playing the villain Belatrix Lestrange in the play.But on the long-term set, Carter said he was far from Radcliffes affectionate opponent.Radcliffe had built up early love experiences of his life during the filming of Harry Potter, Confessions said, Every part of my life is connected to Harry Potter.I had my first kiss with someone and my first girlfriends were there. He did not specify who he dated during the film shoot.Matthew Lewis, an actor who played Neville Longbottom in the Happy Potter series, said of the filming, People have been dating each other and then separated like at school.Daniel Radcliffe, Helena Bonhamkater SNS

Daniel Radcliffe, 33, the lead actor in the Hollywood film Harry Potter series, has made a plea for Helena Bonham Carter, 56, who has worked together in the series.

Radcliffe recently read a letter to 23-year-old actress Helena Bonham Carter, who she played together in "Harry Potter" during an interview on the HBO Max reunion special "Harry Potter's 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts."

"I was happy to be able to play with you and I was happy to share coffee," Radcliffe said. "I love you sincerely. If I had been born 10 years early, I would have had a chance. "He added," I am grateful for the love and coolness. " Carter showed off his presence by playing the villain Belatrix Lestrange in the play.

But on the long-term set, Carter said he was far from Radcliffe's affectionate opponent.

Radcliffe had built up early love experiences of his life during the filming of "Harry Potter," Confessions said, "Every part of my life is connected to "Harry Potter." I had my first kiss with someone and my first girlfriends were there. "

He did not specify who he dated during the film shoot.

Matthew Lewis, an actor who played Neville Longbottom in the "Happy Potter" series, said of the filming, "People have been dating each other and then separated like at school."

Daniel Radcliffe, Helena Bonhamkater SNS