'What's Ozoo-eok' about the frame of the South Korean character

Can you cut values ​​with one word in the yard where many Coineds are pouring out every day that can not be known?It is the story of KBS Kim Do-yeon announcer who was embroiled in the controversy over Southern hatred (male hatred) with the word Ozoo-eok.Kim Do-yeon announcer said, If you keep the canned ham left in KBS CoolFM Break Morning broadcast on November 23, you will be exposed to bacteria.I would have eaten five or five billion germs, he said.Since then, some netizens have raised suspicions about Kim Do-yeon for mentioning Ozoo Ook.Ozzo Oak is only Coined, which means very much, which was used in one advertising phrase, but it has been used as an expression to mock men in some online communities.Kim Do-yeon said through his instagram, First of all, I am grateful to those who have informed me with comments and DM.I thought it was just a idiom for Savoie, but I never imagined it would be used. I dont usually see entertainment articles.I am sorry for the confusion in my disapproval. I will be more careful about my remarks in the future. With Kim Do-yeons apology, the controversy ended with a simple happening.However, if Kim Do-yeon did not apologize and refuted that he meant Savoe is a lot, it is bitter what would have happened.It is true that Kim Do-yeons remarks as a KBS bond announcer are heavily responsible.Even if some listeners have made comments that can inconvenience someone, they should apologize.However, it is unreasonable to grasp the meaning of using in specific community of general Coined, not profanity or slang.It was a statement that anyone could make if they did not do online community like Kim Do-yeons explanation or did not recognize the case where the word was controversial through entertainment articles.It is not a matter of accepting that there will be no problem because it has been used as an advertisement phrase, but it proves that it does not know the wrong South Korean culture.Mens hate is wrong, but at the same time, its wrong to put a male hate frame on the Aman.How many people will use all the words to censor the hidden meaning that only some people can know.I understand that more various reactions and sharp gaze are directed because it is a broadcast, but I hope that there will be no more evaluation of values ​​and explanations.

Can you cut values ​​with one word in the yard where many Coineds are pouring out every day that can not be known?

It is the story of kbs Kim Do-yeon announcer who was embroiled in the controversy over "Southern hatred" (male hatred) with the word "Ozoo-eok". Kim Do-yeon announcer said, "If you keep the canned ham left in kbs CoolFM 'Break Morning' broadcast on November 23, you will be exposed to bacteria." I would have eaten five or five billion germs," he said.

Since then, some netizens have raised suspicions about Kim Do-yeon for mentioning 'Ozoo Ook'. 'Ozzo Oak' is only Coined, which means 'very much', which was used in one advertising phrase, but it has been used as an expression to mock men in some online communities.

Kim Do-yeon said through his instagram, "First of all, I am grateful to those who have informed me with comments and DM. I thought it was just a idiom for Savoie, but I never imagined it would be used. I don’t usually see entertainment articles. I am sorry for the confusion in my disapproval. I will be more careful about my remarks in the future. "

With Kim Do-yeon's apology, the controversy ended with a simple happening. However, if Kim Do-yeon did not apologize and refuted that he meant 'Savoe is a lot', it is bitter what would have happened.

It is true that Kim Do-yeon's remarks as a kbs bond announcer are heavily responsible. Even if some listeners have made comments that can inconvenience someone, they should apologize.

However, it is unreasonable to grasp the meaning of 'using in specific Community' of general Coined, not profanity or slang. It was a statement that anyone could make if they did not do online Community like Kim Do-yeon's explanation or did not recognize the case where the word was controversial through entertainment articles. It is not a matter of accepting that there will be no problem because it has been used as an advertisement phrase, but it proves that it does not know the wrong South Korean culture.

Men’s hate is wrong, but at the same time, it’s wrong to put a male hate frame on the Aman. How many people will use all the words to censor the hidden meaning that only some people can know. I understand that more various reactions and sharp gaze are directed because it is a broadcast, but I hope that there will be no more evaluation of values ​​and explanations.