'Sweet Life' Kim Dae-myung "After End, Huck Hearts, Real The Graduate Feelings"

Actor Kim Dae-myung pictorial has been released.After the TVN drama Spicy Doctor Life season 2, Harpers Bazaar met Actor Kim Dae-myung, who is showing a new charm in the entertainment program Spicy Mountain Village Life.In the picture released on November 29, Kim Dae-myung emits the charm of a cold city man, not a simple figure in drama and entertainment programs.In Interview, Kim Dae-myung said, I always feel sick after finishing my work.The awkward Feelings, who have to move to a new house right away, not the one they lived in, but the ones whose address suddenly changed.Three years seemed like they were in middle school, high school, and Actor was not in company, so its not common for him to spend this long time together.It was a real Feelings of The Graduate, he said.As for friendship with the 99s, The establishment of friends for twenty years from 1999 had an effect on our relationship, and everyones energy and inclination were similar.I used to know each other without having to say it or express it all, so I could get closer, he said, adding that he felt a special intimacy.I was going to live in a quiet place (laughing) for a while, but I thought it would be hard if I went over for a full week.Its just a little hard to be in the middle of a lot of people, but I guess hes not that quiet.It seems to be best to walk alone in the quiet place of the city, he said, saying that the city life is easier.
Actor Kim Dae-myung pictorial has been released.After the TVN drama Spicy Doctor Life season 2, Harpers Bazaar met Actor Kim Dae-myung, who is showing a new charm in the entertainment program Spicy Mountain Village Life.In the picture released on November 29, Kim Dae-myung emits the charm of a cold city man, not a simple figure in drama and entertainment programs.In Interview, Kim Dae-myung said, I always feel sick after finishing my work.The awkward Feelings, who have to move to a new house right away, not the one they lived in, but the ones whose address suddenly changed.Three years seemed like they were in middle school, high school, and Actor was not in company, so its not common for him to spend this long time together.It was a real Feelings of The Graduate, he said.As for friendship with the 99s, The establishment of friends for twenty years from 1999 had an effect on our relationship, and everyones energy and inclination were similar.I used to know each other without having to say it or express it all, so I could get closer, he said, adding that he felt a special intimacy.I was going to live in a quiet place (laughing) for a while, but I thought it would be hard if I went over for a full week.Its just a little hard to be in the middle of a lot of people, but I guess hes not that quiet.It seems to be best to walk alone in the quiet place of the city, he said, saying that the city life is easier.
Actor Kim Dae-myung pictorial has been released.After the TVN drama Spicy Doctor Life season 2, Harpers Bazaar met Actor Kim Dae-myung, who is showing a new charm in the entertainment program Spicy Mountain Village Life.In the picture released on November 29, Kim Dae-myung emits the charm of a cold city man, not a simple figure in drama and entertainment programs.In Interview, Kim Dae-myung said, I always feel sick after finishing my work.The awkward Feelings, who have to move to a new house right away, not the one they lived in, but the ones whose address suddenly changed.Three years seemed like they were in middle school, high school, and Actor was not in company, so its not common for him to spend this long time together.It was a real Feelings of The Graduate, he said.As for friendship with the 99s, The establishment of friends for twenty years from 1999 had an effect on our relationship, and everyones energy and inclination were similar.I used to know each other without having to say it or express it all, so I could get closer, he said, adding that he felt a special intimacy.I was going to live in a quiet place (laughing) for a while, but I thought it would be hard if I went over for a full week.Its just a little hard to be in the middle of a lot of people, but I guess hes not that quiet.It seems to be best to walk alone in the quiet place of the city, he said, saying that the city life is easier.

Actor Kim Dae-myung pictorial has been released.

After the TVN drama 'Spicy Doctor Life' season 2, 'Harpers Bazaar' met Actor Kim Dae-myung, who is showing a new charm in the entertainment program 'Spicy Mountain Village Life'. In the picture released on November 29, Kim Dae-myung emits the charm of a cold City man, not a simple figure in drama and entertainment programs.

In Interview, Kim Dae-myung said, "I always feel sick after finishing my work. The awkward Feelings, who have to move to a new house right away, not the one they lived in, but the ones whose address suddenly changed. Three years seemed like they were in middle School, high School, and Actor was not in company, so it’s not common for him to spEnd this long time together. It was a real Feelings of The Graduate, "he said.

As for friEndship with the ‘99s’, “The establishment of friEnds for twenty years from 1999 had an effect on our relationship, and everyone’s energy and inclination were similar. “I used to know each other without having to say it or express it all, so I could get closer,” he said, adding that he felt a special intimacy.

“I was going to live in a quiet place (laughing) for a while, but I thought it would be hard if I went over for a full week. It's just a little hard to be in the middle of a lot of people, but I guess he's not that quiet. It seems to be best to walk alone in the quiet place of the City, "he said, saying that the City life is easier.