'Seul 2' Jung Kyoung-hoKwak Sun-Young Heartfelt Check Kim Dae-myung Direct Suggestion, Romance Sudden

With Jung Kyung-ho and Kwak Sun-Young finally confirming their unchanging sincerity, Kim Dae-myung is also hinted at going straight for Ahn Eun-jin, and the romance of the 99s has hit the brink.In the 9th episode of TVNs Thursday drama Spicy Doctor Life Season 2 (playplayplayed by Lee Woo-jung and directed by Shin Won-ho), which was broadcast on August 19, 99-z romance, which had been stagnant, began to speed up.At the end of last weeks broadcast, Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), who led the hot reaction with a chance reunion on a high-speed bus, and Lee Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-Young) were the first to be recognized.Lee Ik-suns mobile phone background screen was still Kim Joon-wan, and Lee Ik-joon, who learned about the fuss, deliberately booked Kim Joon-wans bus ticket at the same time as Lee Ik-sun.Kim Joon-wan did not miss the opportunity to come and asked Lee Ik-sun first, I want to meet you if you are in Seoul until the weekend. I want to talk to you for a while.Lee Ik-sun did not refuse it.But Lee Ik-suns illness also became an obstacle. On the day of his appointment with Kim Joon-wan, he suddenly became feverish and headed to the hospital with his appointment canceled.I do not know that Lee Seon-soon has recurred and unilaterally said, I can not keep my promise today. Suddenly I am not feeling well.Im sorry, brother, Kim Joon-wan, who received the message, could not hide his confused mind.Lee Ik-jun played again.He found out that Lee was a Kim Joon-wan, and he immediately called Kim Joon-wan and said, My brother suddenly got a lot of fever and brought him to the emergency room.Im in the process of getting my sap and Im glad Im down. Im going home after all the sap, and its going to take an hour to get my sap done.My brother told me not to be next to me, so I am my room. Kim Joon-wan rushed straight to the hospital and only then found out why Lee Ik-sun was sick and said goodbye.He found out that the background of his cell phone was his picture, and he was convinced that Lee was also his mind.On the other hand, there was a strange change in Kim Dae-myung.Yang Seok-hyung, who was thinking about something, told Friend Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), I am thinking that my troubles are over and I am thinking.The relationship between Yang Seok-hyungs concerns and Chu Min-ha (Ahn Eun-jin) was later revealed in his changed behavior.Yang Suk-hyung bought himself ice cream, or looked at Chu Min-ha, who received the same charm of Lee Ik-joons finger heart, with a much warmer look than before.She laughed at every move.So, Lee said, I do not know his mind, do you? And Ahn Jung-won, who heard about Yang Seok-hyungs troubles, said, Seok-hyung will know exactly.Im still thinking about it, and Im thinking about it. Its slow, but its slow, but Im thinking about it later and trying to get it straight.I have a lot of mountains to overcome, he said. Did not you see the stone shape? Game is over. Friends already saw the relationship between Yang Seok-hyung and Chu Min-hwa was the situation of Game end.After that, I was nervous to use the opportunity of confession once in five times, and Yang Seok-hyung stood in front of someone with a somewhat cheerful expression.Ahn Jung-won, who said Game End after the appearance of Yang Seok-hyung, raised the expectation of viewers cheering for the bear couple, saying, This is also a bear of faith.
With Jung Kyung-ho and Kwak Sun-Young finally confirming their unchanging sincerity, Kim Dae-myung is also hinted at going straight for Ahn Eun-jin, and the romance of the 99s has hit the brink.In the 9th episode of TVNs Thursday drama Spicy Doctor Life Season 2 (playplayplayed by Lee Woo-jung and directed by Shin Won-ho), which was broadcast on August 19, 99-z romance, which had been stagnant, began to speed up.At the end of last weeks broadcast, Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), who led the hot reaction with a chance reunion on a high-speed bus, and Lee Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-Young) were the first to be recognized.Lee Ik-suns mobile phone background screen was still Kim Joon-wan, and Lee Ik-joon, who learned about the fuss, deliberately booked Kim Joon-wans bus ticket at the same time as Lee Ik-sun.Kim Joon-wan did not miss the opportunity to come and asked Lee Ik-sun first, I want to meet you if you are in Seoul until the weekend. I want to talk to you for a while.Lee Ik-sun did not refuse it.But Lee Ik-suns illness also became an obstacle. On the day of his appointment with Kim Joon-wan, he suddenly became feverish and headed to the hospital with his appointment canceled.I do not know that Lee Seon-soon has recurred and unilaterally said, I can not keep my promise today. Suddenly I am not feeling well.Im sorry, brother, Kim Joon-wan, who received the message, could not hide his confused mind.Lee Ik-jun played again.He found out that Lee was a Kim Joon-wan, and he immediately called Kim Joon-wan and said, My brother suddenly got a lot of fever and brought him to the emergency room.Im in the process of getting my sap and Im glad Im down. Im going home after all the sap, and its going to take an hour to get my sap done.My brother told me not to be next to me, so I am my room. Kim Joon-wan rushed straight to the hospital and only then found out why Lee Ik-sun was sick and said goodbye.He found out that the background of his cell phone was his picture, and he was convinced that Lee was also his mind.On the other hand, there was a strange change in Kim Dae-myung.Yang Seok-hyung, who was thinking about something, told Friend Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), I am thinking that my troubles are over and I am thinking.The relationship between Yang Seok-hyungs concerns and Chu Min-ha (Ahn Eun-jin) was later revealed in his changed behavior.Yang Suk-hyung bought himself ice cream, or looked at Chu Min-ha, who received the same charm of Lee Ik-joons finger heart, with a much warmer look than before.She laughed at every move.So, Lee said, I do not know his mind, do you? And Ahn Jung-won, who heard about Yang Seok-hyungs troubles, said, Seok-hyung will know exactly.Im still thinking about it, and Im thinking about it. Its slow, but its slow, but Im thinking about it later and trying to get it straight.I have a lot of mountains to overcome, he said. Did not you see the stone shape? Game is over. Friends already saw the relationship between Yang Seok-hyung and Chu Min-hwa was the situation of Game end.After that, I was nervous to use the opportunity of confession once in five times, and Yang Seok-hyung stood in front of someone with a somewhat cheerful expression.Ahn Jung-won, who said Game End after the appearance of Yang Seok-hyung, raised the expectation of viewers cheering for the bear couple, saying, This is also a bear of faith.

With Jung Kyung-ho and Kwak Sun-Young finally confirming their unchanging sincerity, Kim Dae-myung is also hinted at going straight for Ahn Eun-jin, and the romance of the 99s has hit the brink.

In the 9th episode of TVN's Thursday drama "Spicy Doctor Life Season 2" (playplayplayed by Lee Woo-jung and directed by Shin Won-ho), which was broadcast on August 19, 99-z romance, which had been stagnant, began to speed up.

At the end of last week's broadcast, Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), who led the hot reaction with a chance reunion on a high-speed bus, and Lee Ik-sun (Kwak Sun-Young) were the first to be recognized. Lee Ik-sun's mobile phone background screen was still Kim Joon-wan, and Lee Ik-joon, who learned about the fuss, deliberately booked Kim Joon-wan's bus ticket at the same time as Lee Ik-sun.

Kim Joon-wan did not miss the opportunity to come and asked Lee Ik-sun first, "I want to meet you if you are in Seoul until the weekend. I want to talk to you for a while." Lee Ik-sun did not refuse it.

But Lee Ik-sun's illness also became an obstacle. On the day of his appointment with Kim Joon-wan, he suddenly became feverish and headed to the hospital with his appointment canceled. I do not know that Lee Seon-soon has recurred and unilaterally said, 'I can not keep my promise today. Suddenly I am not feeling well. I'm sorry, brother,' Kim Joon-wan, who received the message, could not hide his confused mind.

Lee Ik-jun played again. He found out that Lee was a Kim Joon-wan, and he immediately called Kim Joon-wan and said, "My brother suddenly got a lot of fever and brought him to the emergency room. I’m in the process of getting my sap and I’m glad I’m down. I’m going home after all the sap, and it’s going to take an hour to get my sap done. My brother told me not to be next to me, so I am my room. "

Kim Joon-wan rushed straight to the hospital and only then found out why Lee Ik-sun was sick and said goodbye. He found out that the background of his cell phone was his picture, and he was convinced that Lee was also his mind.

On the other hand, there was a strange change in Kim Dae-myung. Yang Seok-hyung, who was thinking about something, told Friend Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), "I am thinking that my troubles are over and I am thinking."

The relationship between Yang Seok-hyung's 'concerns' and Chu Min-ha (Ahn Eun-jin) was later revealed in his changed behavior. Yang Suk-hyung bought himself ice cream, or looked at Chu Min-ha, who received the same charm of Lee Ik-joon's finger heart, with a much warmer look than before. She laughed at every move.

So, Lee said, "I do not know his mind, do you?" And Ahn Jung-won, who heard about Yang Seok-hyung's troubles, said, "Seok-hyung will know exactly. I’m still thinking about it, and I’m thinking about it. It’s slow, but it’s slow, but I’m thinking about it later and trying to get it straight. "I have a lot of mountains to overcome," he said. "Did not you see the stone shape? Game is over." Friends already saw the relationship between Yang Seok-hyung and Chu Min-hwa was the situation of Game end'.

After that, I was nervous to use the opportunity of confession once in five times, and Yang Seok-hyung stood in front of someone with a somewhat cheerful expression. Ahn Jung-won, who said "Game End" after the appearance of Yang Seok-hyung, raised the expectation of viewers cheering for the bear couple, saying, "This is also a bear of faith."