Jeun Mi-do, "Sweet Life" After the Seal, Husband and SMS "Tears Na" (Sanchon Life)

In TVN Spicy Mountain Village Life broadcasted on the 26th, 99z and Jung Moon-sung watched the last broadcast of Drama Spicy Doctor Life together.Before the broadcast began, Kim Dae-myung said, Lets not cry, and Jeun Mi-do asked, Are you talking to me?Soon after the sweet doctor began, 99z and Jung Moon-sung fell into the drama, saying, It seems like watching a movie in the old days.Kim Dae-myung and Ahn Eun-jins kissing gods were also revealed; as the atmosphere in the drama escalated, the 99s and Jung Moon-sung were fussed.Its cool to wear one-to-one men and say that in those clothes, said Jeun Mi-do.Yoo Yeon-seok looked at the notice and Jung Kyung-ho showed various reactions such as freezing.Jo Jung-suk said it was horrifying, while Jung Kyung-ho added: Good acting, its so good?: Jeun Mi-do praised it for being melo craftsman.When I was immersed in this broadcast, Ahn Eun-jin appeared as cake delivery; Jeun Mi-do welcomed Ahn Eun-jin with a hug, saying I watched well.Kim Dae-myung said, I thought I could not come. I suffered from coming.When the final broadcast ended, the 99s wept and encouraged each other to work hard; Kim Dae-myung wept.Im sorry I really heard a lot of jeong, said Jo Jung-suk, who handed me eyeglasses with a look of eye, saying, Ill be less ashamed to cry when I wear this.Kim Dae-myung laughed as she cried.Kim Dae-myung, who came out into the yard, asked Jeun Mi-do, What did you think you were crying about?I got an SMS that I saw well from Husband, and I was tearful, Jeun Mi-do confessed, adding, I didnt know I was going to cry again.How can you show me Happy Endings? Yoo Yeon-seok asked Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung.The musical Maybe Happy Endings is a work by Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung three times.Jung Moon-sung and Jeun Mi-do performed musical performances by singing the number Love.Jeun Mi-do left the mountain house first, feeling sorry for the situation where he had to return to the filming of Drama.99z, Jung Moon-sung and Ahn Eun-jin saw off Jeun Mi-do with regret.Photo = TVN broadcast screen
In TVN Spicy Mountain Village Life broadcasted on the 26th, 99z and Jung Moon-sung watched the last broadcast of Drama Spicy Doctor Life together.Before the broadcast began, Kim Dae-myung said, Lets not cry, and Jeun Mi-do asked, Are you talking to me?Soon after the sweet doctor began, 99z and Jung Moon-sung fell into the drama, saying, It seems like watching a movie in the old days.Kim Dae-myung and Ahn Eun-jins kissing gods were also revealed; as the atmosphere in the drama escalated, the 99s and Jung Moon-sung were fussed.Its cool to wear one-to-one men and say that in those clothes, said Jeun Mi-do.Yoo Yeon-seok looked at the notice and Jung Kyung-ho showed various reactions such as freezing.Jo Jung-suk said it was horrifying, while Jung Kyung-ho added: Good acting, its so good?: Jeun Mi-do praised it for being melo craftsman.When I was immersed in this broadcast, Ahn Eun-jin appeared as cake delivery; Jeun Mi-do welcomed Ahn Eun-jin with a hug, saying I watched well.Kim Dae-myung said, I thought I could not come. I suffered from coming.When the final broadcast ended, the 99s wept and encouraged each other to work hard; Kim Dae-myung wept.Im sorry I really heard a lot of jeong, said Jo Jung-suk, who handed me eyeglasses with a look of eye, saying, Ill be less ashamed to cry when I wear this.Kim Dae-myung laughed as she cried.Kim Dae-myung, who came out into the yard, asked Jeun Mi-do, What did you think you were crying about?I got an SMS that I saw well from Husband, and I was tearful, Jeun Mi-do confessed, adding, I didnt know I was going to cry again.How can you show me Happy Endings? Yoo Yeon-seok asked Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung.The musical Maybe Happy Endings is a work by Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung three times.Jung Moon-sung and Jeun Mi-do performed musical performances by singing the number Love.Jeun Mi-do left the mountain house first, feeling sorry for the situation where he had to return to the filming of Drama.99z, Jung Moon-sung and Ahn Eun-jin saw off Jeun Mi-do with regret.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

In TVN 'Spicy Mountain Village Life' broadcasted on the 26th, 99z and Jung Moon-sung watched the last broadcast of Drama 'Spicy Doctor Life' together.

Before the broadcast began, Kim Dae-myung said, "Let's not cry," and Jeun Mi-do asked, "Are you talking to me?" Soon after the 'sweet doctor' began, 99z and Jung Moon-sung fell into the Drama, saying, "It seems like watching a movie in the old days."

Kim Dae-myung and Ahn Eun-jin's kissing gods were also revealed; as the atmosphere in the Drama escalated, the 99s and Jung Moon-sung were fussed. "It's cool to wear one-to-one men and say that in those clothes," said Jeun Mi-do. Yoo Yeon-seok looked at the notice and Jung Kyung-ho showed various reactions such as freezing.

Jo Jung-suk said it was "horrifying," while Jung Kyung-ho added: "Good acting, it's so good?": Jeun Mi-do praised it for being "melo craftsman."

When I was immersed in this broadcast, Ahn Eun-jin appeared as "cake delivery"; Jeun Mi-do welcomed Ahn Eun-jin with a hug, saying "I watched well". Kim Dae-myung said, "I thought I could not come." "I suffered from coming."

When the final broadcast ended, the 99s wept and encouraged each other to "work hard"; Kim Dae-myung wept. "I'm sorry I really heard a lot of jeong," said Jo Jung-suk, who handed me eyeglasses with a look of eye, saying, "I'll be less ashamed to cry when I wear this." Kim Dae-myung laughed as she cried.

Kim Dae-myung, who came out into the yard, asked Jeun Mi-do, "What did you think you were crying about?" "I got an SMS that I saw well from Husband, and I was tearful," Jeun Mi-do confessed, adding, "I didn't know I was going to cry again."

"How can you show me Happy Endings?" Yoo Yeon-seok asked Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung. The musical 'Maybe Happy Endings' is a work by Jeun Mi-do and Jung Moon-sung three times. Jung Moon-sung and Jeun Mi-do performed musical performances by singing the number 'Love'.

Jeun Mi-do left the mountain house first, feeling sorry for the situation where he had to return to the filming of Drama. 99z, Jung Moon-sung and Ahn Eun-jin saw off Jeun Mi-do with regret.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen