'marriage is crazy': Paeng Hyon Sook, as if leaving the world in front of Choi Yang-Rak during filming

Broadcaster Paeng Hyon Sook showed tears in entertainment programChoi Yang-Rak and Paeng Hyon Sook will appear on the show Marriage is Crazy, which will be broadcasted on the 4th on the channel IHQ.Marriage is crazy is a million strong talk about the marriage of single Gag Woman Song Eun-yi and Shin Bong-sun who look at married seniors and juniors. It is an opportunity to represent the psychology of single women and a program that forms consensus through couple observation.On the day of the broadcast, Paeng Hyon Sook said, I have to do really well today.We see how we live and decide (Song Eun-yi Shin Bong-sun) whether or not to do marriage, he said, referring to the importance of the role to Choi Yang-Rak.Song Eun-yi said, I want to talk coolly while watching the lives of those who have marriage together. Shin Bong-sun said, I have an idea about marriage.However, unlike the initial determination, the daily life revealed by the Choi Yang-Rak Paeng Hyon Sook couple was a reality marriage life that argued only when talking.In addition, Choi Yang-Rak recalled the story of the car that had been riding for 10 years in the studio and the memories of the past, but Choi Yang-Rak was embarrassed by the reversal behavior without sympathy.Paeng Hyon Sook said, I was running by the river and calling my mother who died in the car. My parents would like me better when I was happy.I talked to my mother as I was driving, but Choi Yang-Rak concluded the situation by saying, I will go quickly as soon as I will pour arrows on myself.Shin Bong-sun and Song Eun-yi could not stand laughing as if they were ridiculous, and Kwon Jin-young and Yoon-jung were laughing with tears.The 10-year-old car, which Paeng Hyun Sook had managed and managed, can be seen in the story of what is the story of Choi Yang-Raks wife, which is the first of the performers, at 8:30 pm on the 4th.

Broadcaster Paeng Hyon Sook showed tears in entertainment program

Choi Yang-Rak and Paeng Hyon Sook will appear on the show 'marriage is Crazy', which will be broadcasted on the 4th on the channel IHQ.

'marriage is crazy' is a million strong talk about the marriage of single Gag Woman Song Eun-yi and Shin Bong-sun who look at married seniors and juniors. It is an opportunity to represent the psychology of single women and a program that forms consensus through couple observation.

On the day of the broadcast, Paeng Hyon Sook said, "I have to do really well today. We see how we live and decide (Song Eun-yi Shin Bong-sun) whether or not to do marriage," he said, referring to the importance of the role to Choi Yang-Rak.

Song Eun-yi said, "I want to talk coolly while watching the lives of those who have marriage together." Shin Bong-sun said, "I have an idea about marriage."

However, unlike the initial determination, the daily life revealed by the Choi Yang-Rak Paeng Hyon Sook couple was a reality marriage life that argued only when talking.

In addition, Choi Yang-Rak recalled the story of the car that had been riding for 10 years in the studio and the memories of the past, but Choi Yang-Rak was embarrassed by the reversal behavior without sympathy.

Paeng Hyon Sook said, “I was running by the river and calling my mother who died in the car. My parents would like me better when I was happy. I talked to my mother as I was driving, "but Choi Yang-Rak concluded the situation by saying," I will go quickly "as soon as I will pour arrows on myself.

Shin Bong-sun and Song Eun-yi could not stand laughing as if they were ridiculous, and Kwon Jin-young and Yoon-jung were laughing with tears.

The 10-year-old car, which Paeng Hyun Sook had managed and managed, can be seen in the story of what is the story of Choi Yang-Rak's wife, which is the first of the performers, at 8:30 pm on the 4th.