Ivy "Don't be so quick...I love you, Choi Yang-Rak."

Ivy posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Do not give a single word, boys. I love you, Choi Yang-Rak.In the photo, Ivy is taking a selfie with a single head, and the netizens who saw it responded such as I am laughing and I am so funny.Ivy made her debut in 2005 with her first album, My Sweet and Free Day; she is currently a musical Actor.

Ivy posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "Do not give a single word, boys. I love you, Choi Yang-Rak".

In the photo, Ivy is taking a selfie with a single head, and the netizens who saw it responded such as "I am laughing" and "I am so funny".

Ivy made her debut in 2005 with her first album, My Sweet and Free Day; she is currently a musical Actor.