Choi Yang-Rak, 12 years rejuvenated with BTS make-up...Paeng Hyon Sook "feeling" (finishing)

Choi Yang-Rak has challenged BTS make-upOn February 11, the IHQ entertainment program Marriage Is Crazy, Paeng Hyon Sook and Choi Yang-Rak, who are preparing a couple duet album, were released.Paeng Hyon Sook, Choi Yang-Rak, who finished recording at the end of twists and turns, made mistakes in the pitch and beats.Youve heard of noise marketing, and I felt I shouldnt sing, and Im going to raise the number of views on the visual, said Paeng Hyon Sook.The two people who entered the VIP room were excited to say that many stars such as Han Hyo-joo, Nam Ju-hyuk, and Lee Jung-eun went through the same place.When Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to do my face like BTS, the makeup The Artist said, Good morning. I did BTS for a long time.Ive been doing it for about six years since my debut.Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to make my face look slim and high in my nose, and makeup The Artist said, Because the song concept should be right.Paeng Hyon Sook released a new song that had been recorded, and the makeup The Artist laughed at the lyrics We are actually the show window couple.
Choi Yang-Rak has challenged BTS make-upOn February 11, the IHQ entertainment program Marriage Is Crazy, Paeng Hyon Sook and Choi Yang-Rak, who are preparing a couple duet album, were released.Paeng Hyon Sook, Choi Yang-Rak, who finished recording at the end of twists and turns, made mistakes in the pitch and beats.Youve heard of noise marketing, and I felt I shouldnt sing, and Im going to raise the number of views on the visual, said Paeng Hyon Sook.The two people who entered the VIP room were excited to say that many stars such as Han Hyo-joo, Nam Ju-hyuk, and Lee Jung-eun went through the same place.When Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to do my face like BTS, the makeup The Artist said, Good morning. I did BTS for a long time.Ive been doing it for about six years since my debut.Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to make my face look slim and high in my nose, and makeup The Artist said, Because the song concept should be right.Paeng Hyon Sook released a new song that had been recorded, and the makeup The Artist laughed at the lyrics We are actually the show window couple.

Choi Yang-Rak has challenged BTS make-up

On February 11, the IHQ entertainment program marriage Is Crazy, Paeng Hyon Sook and Choi Yang-Rak, who are preparing a couple duet album, were released.

Paeng Hyon Sook, Choi Yang-Rak, who finished recording at the end of twists and turns, made mistakes in the pitch and beats. “You’ve heard of noise marketing, and I felt I shouldn’t sing, and I’m going to raise the number of views on the visual,” said Paeng Hyon Sook.

The two people who entered the VIP room were excited to say that many stars such as Han Hyo-joo, Nam Ju-hyuk, and Lee Jung-eun went through the same place.

When Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to “do my face like BTS,” the makeup The Artist said, “Good morning. I did BTS for a long time. I’ve been doing it for about six years since my debut.”

Paeng Hyon Sook asked me to make my face look slim and high in my nose, and makeup The Artist said, "Because the song concept should be right." Paeng Hyon Sook released a new song that had been recorded, and the makeup The Artist laughed at the lyrics "We are actually the show window couple".