Leeteuk "has shingles...may be due to the Pfizer vaccine."

Leeteuk said on his SNS on July 7, Is anyone with shingles these days? I know it is a disease that takes a lot of elderly people.I got caught too, he said.The reason for this may be the Pfizer vaccine, he said. Doctors are studying it, but suddenly the immune layer collapsed and the number of patients with shingles increased.I wanted to be a pandemic because I had more than five herpes around me, but I heard this information. I hope everyone is healthy, he advised.Meanwhile, Leeteuk is appearing on the entertainment program channel S Great House Cook Research Institute, SKY Candy Singers and Dong-A TV Beauty and Buty.Are there any people with shingles these days?You know its a lot of old-age illness, but these days, theres a lot of young people. I also have shingles.But it could be the Pfizer vaccine, which doctors say is under study. The immune system suddenly collapsed, causing more herpes zosters.Make sure you take care of yourself. If youre not feeling well, go to the hospital, get shot, weaken, and be healthy.Ive had more than five shingles around me, so I thought it was a pandemic, but I heard about Aaron. Everyones healthy!shingle#Pfizer#Vaccine

Leeteuk said on his SNS on July 7, "Is anyone with shingles these days? I know it is a disease that takes a lot of elderly people. I got caught too," he said.

"The reason for this may be the Pfizer vaccine," he said. "Doctors are studying it, but suddenly the immune layer collapsed and the number of patients with shingles increased."

"I wanted to be a pandemic because I had more than five herpes around me, but I heard this information. I hope everyone is healthy," he advised.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk is appearing on the entertainment program channel S 'Great House Cook Research Institute', SKY 'Candy Singers' and Dong-A TV 'Beauty and Buty'.

Are there any people with shingles these days?

You know it's a lot of old-age illness, but these days, there's a lot of young people. I also have shingles.

But it could be the Pfizer vaccine, which doctors say is under study. The immune system suddenly collapsed, causing more herpes zosters. Make sure you take care of yourself. If you're not feeling well, go to the hospital, get shot, weaken, and be healthy. I've had more than five shingles around me, so I thought it was a pandemic, but I heard about Aaron. Everyone's healthy!

shingle

#Pfizer

#Vaccine