Kim Hee-chul, a Space Star Who Doesn't Feel Sorry for His Colleagues

Kim Hee-chul apologized to the Instagram account on the afternoon of the 13th that he left the right and wrong of my thoughts, abused harsh and vulgar expressions, and showed Naeronambul.Once again, I am most sorry for the fans who have been hurt by the controversy I have created. I wrote that I will not be involved in any controversy in the future.However, I do not think it is wrong to look back on school violence and certain sites, but I do not think it is wrong. I emphasized that I will not explain or apologize for the comments I made in Drinking.Kim Hee-chul appeared on the live broadcast of BJ Choi in Africa on the 9th in a drinking state. The problem is that he spoke out even though the level of speech and contents were controversial.Even he himself said that he would be able to get in touch with his agency because of his remarks.There was a lot of sophistry in Kim Hee-chuls words on the show.I can say my Xiao Xin, but it is beyond Sophistry to express Kangin who left Super Junior due to various criminal acts and gossip as  ⁇ Manly Men ⁇ .I do not know if it was to protect a close relationship, or if I wanted to convey the facts about some situations at the time.Kim Hee-chuls attitude after the remarks rather than the utterance level is that he is a person who once referred to himself as a space superstar.There is no public apology for those who work for him, and those who hire him to create a program together, even though he has only a few lines. It seems that he did not feel sorry for his Xiao Xin.Kim Hee-chul, however, did not even have the basic courtesy of those who had to worry about not having to worry about whether or not it would affect the program by looking at the deteriorating atmosphere.It is personal freedom. However, you should not overlook the fact that there are some people who have worked hard together or used themselves until you become Kim Hee-chul of today.Among them, it is necessary to make a clear apology for the behavior of broadcasting officials to worry about the deviation of the performers instead of the direction of the program. Xiao Xin, who hurts others, Xiao Xin is not Xiao Xin.If youre not going to give up your celebrity life and choose a new life as a YouTuber, the answer is to watch your mouth, unless youre going to scratch it again.Kim Hee-chul promises not to get involved in controversy.

Kim Hee-chul apologized to the Instagram account on the afternoon of the 13th that he left the right and wrong of my thoughts, abused harsh and vulgar expressions, and showed Naeronambul. Once again, I am most sorry for the fans who have been hurt by the controversy I have created. I wrote that I will not be involved in any controversy in the future. However, I do not think it is wrong to look back on school violence and certain sites, but I do not think it is wrong. I emphasized that I will not explain or apologize for the comments I made in Drinking. Kim Hee-chul appeared on the live broadcast of BJ Choi in Africa on the 9th in a Drinking state. The problem is that he spoke out even though the level of speech and contents were controversial. Even he himself said that he would be able to get in touch with his agency because of his remarks. "There was a lot of Sophistry in Kim Hee-chul's words on the show. I can say my Xiao Xin, but it is beyond Sophistry to express Kangin who left Super Junior due to various criminal acts and gossip as ⁇ Manly Men ⁇ . I do not know if it was to protect a close relationship, or if I wanted to convey the facts about some situations at the time. Kim Hee-chul's attitude after the remarks rather than the utterance level is that he is a person who once referred to himself as a space superstar. There is no public apology for those who work for him, and those who hire him to create a program together, even though he has only a few lines. "It seems that he did not feel sorry for his Xiao Xin. Kim Hee-chul, however, did not even have the basic courtesy of those who had to worry about not having to worry about whether or not it would affect the program by looking at the deteriorating atmosphere. It is personal freedom. "However, you should not overlook the fact that there are some people who have worked hard together or used themselves until you become Kim Hee-chul of today. Among them, it is necessary to make a clear apology for the behavior of broadcasting officials to worry about the deviation of the performers instead of the direction of the program. "Xiao Xin, who hurts others, Xiao Xin is not Xiao Xin. If you're not going to give up your celebrity life and choose a new life as a YouTuber, the answer is to watch your mouth, unless you're going to scratch it again. Kim Hee-chul promises not to get involved in controversy.