Kangin "violence - Drunk driving Obviously my Fault in Our Stars ... Jung Joon-young Dont bother' member was misinformed, difficult"

Kangin (real name Kim Young-woon), a former member of the group Super Junior, candidly expressed his feelings about past controversies related to Jasin.On the 23rd, a video titled Kangin, what about Kim Young-woons life after a seven-year hiatus was posted on the YouTube channel The Life of Others.In the video, Kangin left the backpacking of the Incheon excavation road with PD, and took out the story of Jasin in a conversation with the middle PD.Kangin said, When I went to the army, I felt a great deal, and I thought, How many people do I like and what I can do well?I do not think its hard to do what I choose, as a job. Kangin, who liked sports as a child and dreamed of becoming a physical education teacher, said that he went to a contest at school and received a casting business card and made his debut as a Super Junior after five years of traineeship.He said, I thought that I was a very happy life. Thankfully, I gave a chance, because I am a person who lives with my job. He said, I thought I should do well because everyone is eager.I made a mistake in The Fault in Our Stars, so I can not do it again, said Jasins The Fault in Our Stars.Kangin said, There were two things (before I went to the army): violence and drunk driving.Then, a month later, there was a Drunk driving incident, he said of the violence and drinking incident associated with Jasin, and said, Obviously The Fault in Our Stars Model Behavior.It was the Fault in Our Stars that should never be done. Kangin, who was not at the age of twenty-six at the time, defended the past Jasin, saying, Its a young Model Behavior, a little better than now.Kangin was officially Withdrawal in Super Junior in 2019.When asked, How much responsibility did you want to take? Kangin said, It was not the responsibility, but the actions I really did, The Fault in Our Stars, and the fact. Yi Geon I decided it was not a matter for me to judge.The story of what Super Junior Kangin did was so sorry that I could not lift my head too much.I wanted to be a little help to the team by returning somehow, but at the end there was an article about Misunderstood, he said, referring to the decisive event that decided Super Junior Withdrawal.It was the Jung Joon-young Dont Bother case.He recalled the time when Misunderstood was involved in Jung Joon-young Dont Bother, saying, Its hard to mention it with my mouth, but theres a group chat room in our entertainment industry, where my name was mentioned.Kangin said, At that time, I was shooting a drama in Japan. One of the friends went to Germany with me. There was a group chat room among the cast members, but there was no such thing.But I was knighted like a member there. It was not a war, but a misinformation.I said, Im not going to get involved like this again, but sure enough, two days later, my name came out. An unconfirmed article came out.Well, since Ive been doing The Fault in Our Stars (I think thats what happened), keep explaining, explaining, explaining... I had nothing to explain.I came up with an article saying that I had no connection, but I could not remember it. Kangin said, I thought time would solve it, because Im not, I really believe people did even what I didnt do then, and the Super Junior team name is mentioned.Yi Geon said, I really didnt want to do this. So I talked to the company, talked to them enough, and then I did Withdrawal. It was really hard.Kangin said, I always feel sorry for them. I always feel sorry for my colleagues and friends. I will be sorry for the rest of my life.Especially, about the members of Super Junior, If I were those friends, I would never have seen me. I think I would hate and hate it too much, but I never do.I am always so grateful and I am so sorry. Kangin did not specify anyone on the question, Who do you meet for the fortress or Who is your favorite Super Junior member?I honestly do not want to say Im meeting someone, Im going to look like that (bad) if I say I hang out with you. I am worried and worried about that.I was worried about the other person who could be insulted just because he was close to Jasin.Kangin said he still works for SM Entertainment, adding that he renewed his contract, saying, Thankfully, the company continued to talk to me to accompany me, so Im still with them.When asked about his return, he said, I dont think its something I can decide and accept. Even the words if I have a chance are very difficult for me. Even I cant forgive myself.He also said, I knew very well that I was loved (at the time of the activity). I was immature. I made the same mistake again.I knew then that it was too much The Fault in Our Stars, and I know it too well now. Kangin, who has been out of action since 2016 and has been taking a break for about seven years, also replied to a question about how he was doing without Indian income: There was no Indian income at all.Its not a big deal to live. Then people might say, How much money is he saving? Misunderstood, but there is no big money out there. I do not live in luxury or waste.It is often said that I am not worried about entertainers, but it is not, and there is really no money to go out.

Kangin (real name Kim Young-woon), a former member of the group Super Junior, candidly expressed his feelings about past controversies related to Jasin. On the 23rd, a video titled "Kangin, what about Kim Young-woon's life after a seven-year hiatus" was posted on the YouTube channel "The Life of Others." In the video, Kangin left the backpacking of the Incheon excavation road with PD, and took out the story of Jasin in a conversation with the middle PD. Kangin said, "When I went to the army, I felt a great deal, and I thought, 'How many people do I like and what I can do well?' I do not think it's hard to do what I choose, as a job. " Kangin, who liked sports as a child and dreamed of becoming a physical education teacher, said that he went to a contest at school and received a casting business card and made his debut as a Super Junior after five years of traineeship. He said, "I thought that I was a very happy life. Thankfully, I gave a chance, because I am a person who lives with my job." He said, "I thought I should do well because everyone is eager. I made a mistake in The Fault in Our Stars, so I can not do it again, "said Jasin's The Fault in Our Stars. Kangin said, "There were two things (before I went to the army): violence and Drunk driving. Then, a month later, there was a Drunk driving incident, "he said of the violence and drinking incident associated with Jasin, and said," Obviously The Fault in Our Stars Model Behavior. It was The Fault in Our Stars that should never be done. " Kangin, who was not at the age of twenty-six at the time, defended the past Jasin, saying, "It's a young Model Behavior, a little better than now." Kangin was officially Withdrawal in Super Junior in 2019. When asked, "How much responsibility did you want to take?" Kangin said, "It was not the responsibility, but the actions I really did, The Fault in Our Stars, and the fact. Yi Geon I decided it was not a matter for me to judge. The story of what 'Super Junior Kangin' did was so sorry that I could not lift my head too much. I wanted to be a little help to the team by returning somehow, but at the end there was an article about Misunderstood, "he said, referring to the decisive event that decided Super Junior Withdrawal. It was the Jung Joon-young Dont bother case. He recalled the time when Misunderstood was involved in "Jung Joon-young Dont bother," saying, "It's hard to mention it with my mouth, but there's a group chat room in our entertainment industry, where my name was mentioned." Kangin said, "At that time, I was shooting a drama in Japan. One of the Friends went to Germany with me. There was a group chat room among the cast members, but there was no such thing. But I was knighted like a member there. "It was not a war, but a misinformation." "I said, 'I'm not going to get involved like this again,' but sure enough, two days later, my name came out. An unconfirmed article came out. Well, since I've been doing The Fault in Our Stars (I think that's what happened), keep explaining, explaining, explaining... I had nothing to explain. I came up with an article saying that I had no connection, but I could not remember it. " Kangin said, "I thought time would solve it, because I'm not, I really believe people did even what I didn't do then, and the Super Junior team name is mentioned. Yi Geon said, "I really didn't want to do this. So I talked to the company, talked to them enough, and then I did Withdrawal. It was really hard." Kangin said, "I always feel sorry for them. I always feel sorry for my colleagues and Friends. I will be sorry for the rest of my life." Especially, about the members of Super Junior, "If I were those Friends, I would never have seen me." I think I would hate and hate it too much, but I never do. I am always so grateful and I am so sorry. " Kangin did not specify anyone on the question, "Who do you meet for the fortress" or "Who is your favorite Super Junior member?" "I honestly do not want to say I'm meeting someone, I'm going to look like that (bad) if I say 'I hang out with you.'" I am worried and worried about that. I was worried about the other person who could be insulted just because he was close to Jasin. Kangin said he still works for SM Entertainment, adding that he renewed his contract, saying, "Thankfully, the company continued to talk to me to accompany me, so I'm still with them." When asked about his return, he said, "I don't think it's something I can decide and accept. Even the words 'if I have a chance' are very difficult for me. Even I can't forgive myself." He also said, "I knew very well that I was loved (at the time of the activity). I was immature. I made the same mistake again. I knew then that it was too much The Fault in Our Stars, and I know it too well now. " Kangin, who has been out of action since 2016 and has been taking a break for about seven years, also replied to a question about how he was doing without Indian income: "There was no Indian income at all. "It's not a big deal to live." Then people might say, "How much money is he saving?" Misunderstood, but there is no big money out there. "I do not live in luxury or waste. It is often said that 'I am not worried about entertainers', but it is not, and there is really no money to go out. "