Jung Dong-won "Hope Key 182cm, Moustache and Degenerative Wa" Entertainment Disease Misunderstood Experience (TV Cultwo Show)

Singer Jung Dong-won has shared his daily life from the latest to the celebrity disease Misunderstood experience.Singer Jung Dong-won, who made a comeback as a regular first album Nostalgia, A Tree for generously, appeared as a guest in the Special Invitation corner of SBS Power FM Doosy Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on November 19th, with Park Sung-Kwang as a special DJ.Kim Tae-kyun was surprised to meet Jung Dong-won, who has been in a relationship since the days of Gifted and Talented, and said, It was very big.Kim Tae-kyun commented that Jung Dong-won seemed to be more cool and younger than before, and Jung Dong-won said, There are times when I think a little bit like that. He also had a mustache and a little coolness (it is getting older).Jung Dong-won replied that I think the transformer has come and that it is much lower than before; it is about two keys higher than the mans height and it is becoming a mans voice more and more.Jung Dong-won also said of the middle-school second-year syndrome: I came a week or two for a while passed.Jung Dong-won said of the symptoms of the time, (Mr. Trott TOP6) I was just annoyed and repulsed by The Uncle; it starts with no.I did a lot of Repulsion, but now I do not. I passed by and became a person. Kim Tae-kyun wondered about The Uncles reaction to Jung Dong-wons middle-school second-year syndrome.Jung Dong-won said, There is a brother who says Lets leave, but Minho The Uncle was very angry.I called every time I was a big girl and said, I have to do this.Kim Tae-kyun convinced that Jang Min-ho seemed to be so close and loving with Jung Dong-won.Jung Dong-won said, I was old and changed from the previous day. I tried to spend time somewhere from what time to what time I had to go out and plan, but now I am in the house because I am not bothered to go out.Jung Dong-won said to watch Elon TV, sleep at home.Park Sung-Kwang, who stopped growing in the second grade of junior high school, repeatedly emphasized that it is important to sleep in order to be tall in the future, and Jung Dong-won bought jump rope as well as sleep.I am going to try 100 a day, he said. The height of hope is 182cm. Jung Dong-won also announced a solo concert schedule on the 26th-28th.Jung Dong-won boasted that all tickets were sold out in a minute, saying, The albums preparation period has been over a year, and the old recording is now not tall enough.The album itself contains a mature process. There is such a fairy tale story in this concert. The difference from this concert is that I play musical instruments for the first time on the concert stage, and the new song is special because I am the first to sing it.Im going to do it alone without this concert, Jung Dong-won said of the guest.Kim Tae-kyun said in the news that his grandfather in the sky would like it.Jung Dong-won said, I can not see what is good and I am sorry to die, but I have to keep doing well like now.Jung Dong-won recently revealed that he is also selling out to Acting. He will appear in director Jung Bum-siks next film, Sorrow, directed by Gonjiam.Ive taken it all, I think its going to come out about three times, explained Jung Dong-won.Recently, Kwak Do-eun and HGO Eun are filming the drama I can not write, I think I will come out because I am a son.Jung Dong-won cited Hwang Jung-min as his acting role model.On this day, Jung Dong-won was not caught on camera, but he took the love of The Uncle with a dance like a crack.Jung Dong-won said, The Uncleed reaction that the dance skills seem to have grown, he said, the dance has increased while broadcasting.Have you ever had an entertainers disease for a second? one listener asked Jung Dong-won.When I went to school, I was a little (conscious), Jung Dong-won said, laughing. The hallway is very long.I was wearing a hood because it was cold, and they said, Hes got a celebrity disease. No, he went to the bathroom when he first went, and he was surrounded by a woman.I went to the bathroom and I could not get out. I took it. It is okay because I am close now. Jung Dong-won said, I was a little slow to grow, and when I went to the dentist, there was one more child in the inside.I can not force it out because I am shooting the drama.

Singer Jung Dong-won has shared his daily life from the latest to the celebrity disease Misunderstood experience.

Singer Jung Dong-won, who made a comeback as a regular first album "Nostalgia, A Tree for generously," appeared as a guest in the "Special Invitation" corner of SBS Power FM "Doosy Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which was broadcast on November 19th, with Park Sung-Kwang as a special DJ.

Kim Tae-kyun was surprised to meet Jung Dong-won, who has been in a relationship since the days of 'Gifted and Talented', and said, "It was very big." Kim Tae-kyun commented that Jung Dong-won seemed to be more cool and younger than before, and Jung Dong-won said, "There are times when I think a little bit like that." He also had a mustache and a little coolness (it is getting older).

Jung Dong-won replied that "I think the transformer has come" and that "it is much lower than before; it is about two keys higher than the man's height and it is becoming a man's voice more and more."

Jung Dong-won also said of the middle-school second-year syndrome: "I came a week or two for a while" passed. Jung Dong-won said of the symptoms of the time, "('Mr. Trott' TOP6) I was just annoyed and repulsed by The Uncle; it starts with 'no'. I did a lot of Repulsion, but now I do not. I passed by and became a person. "

Kim Tae-kyun wondered about The Uncles' reaction to Jung Dong-won's middle-school second-year syndrome. Jung Dong-won said, "There is a brother who says 'Let's leave', but Minho The Uncle was very angry. I called every time I was a big girl and said, "I have to do this." Kim Tae-kyun convinced that Jang Min-ho seemed to be so close and loving with Jung Dong-won.

Jung Dong-won said, "I was old and changed from the previous day. I tried to spend time somewhere from what time to what time I had to go out and plan, but now I am in the house because I am not bothered to go out." Jung Dong-won said to watch Elon TV, sleep at home.

Park Sung-Kwang, who stopped growing in the second grade of junior high school, repeatedly emphasized that it is important to sleep in order to be tall in the future, and Jung Dong-won bought jump rope as well as sleep. I am going to try 100 a day, "he said." The height of hope is 182cm. "

Jung Dong-won also announced a solo concert schedule on the 26th-28th. Jung Dong-won boasted that all tickets were sold out in a minute, saying, "The album's preparation period has been over a year, and the old recording is now not tall enough. The album itself contains a mature process. There is such a fairy tale story in this concert. "

The difference from this concert is that "I play musical instruments for the first time on the concert stage, and the new song is special because I am the first to sing it. "I'm going to do it alOne without this concert," Jung Dong-won said of the guest.

Kim Tae-kyun said in the news that his grandfather in the sky would like it. Jung Dong-won said, "I can not see what is good and I am sorry to die, but I have to keep doing well like now."

Jung Dong-won recently revealed that he is also selling out to Acting. "He will appear in director Jung Bum-sik's next film, 'Sorrow', directed by 'Gonjiam'. "I've taken it all, I think it's going to come out about three times," explained Jung Dong-won. Recently, Kwak Do-eun and HGO Eun are filming the drama 'I can not write', "I think I will come out because I am a son." Jung Dong-won cited Hwang Jung-min as his Acting role model.

On this day, Jung Dong-won was not caught on camera, but he took the love of The Uncle with a dance like a crack. Jung Dong-won said, "The Uncleed reaction that the dance skills seem to have grown," he said, "the dance has increased while broadcasting."

"Have you ever had an entertainer's disease for a second?" One listener asked Jung Dong-won. "When I went to school, I was a little (conscious)," Jung Dong-won said, laughing. "The hallway is very long. I was wearing a hood because it was cold, and they said, "He's got a celebrity disease." No, he went to the bathroom when he first went, and he was surrounded by a woman. I went to the bathroom and I could not get out. I took it. It is okay because I am close now. "

Jung Dong-won said, "I was a little slow to grow, and when I went to the dentist, there was One more child in the inside. I can not force it out because I am shooting the drama. "